D E L E T E D ~ S C E N E S ~ & ~ I D E A S

DELETED SCENES

Just the multitude of different ideas I had for this fic and where it went and where it 'ended'

In VI, where Luke explains sort of what's happened over the past couple of weeks to the leader and he mentions learning about Anakin

In VI, where Luke explains sort of what's happened over the past couple of weeks to the leader and he mentions learning about Anakin. I was going to include a scene about that but it got swept away. I think it might have gone something like this:

Ezra and Luke had been waiting outside of the meeting area while the Rebellion discussed if they should let Luke in on everything. Ezra looked at Luke, aware of the boy's nervous energy. 

"Hey," Ezra leaned over. "It's okay. I trust you and they trust me." Luke didn't look so sure but nodded. 

"Ezra -" 

Ezra looked up to see Ahsoka cut herself off to stare at Luke. He saw her struggling to move a little bit, shuddering a bit. "Um, I - how did your mission go?" 

"Great I think," Ezra shrugged. "You'd have to ask Hera on how it officially went." Ahsoka smiled at his antics while looked warily at Luke. 

"So who's your new friend?" she asked calmly.

Ezra didn't understand her weird stance but then again, Kanan had been weird too. "Ah...this is Luke." 

Luke smiled, unaware of the feelings that were warping around the area. "Hi." 

"Just Luke?" Ahsoka smiled, tilting her head. 

"Oh, Luke Skywalker," Luke nodded in understanding and Ahsoka took a step back while Rex had chose that time to walk over. He startled and stopped in place, staring at Luke in open-mouthed shock. 

That's when Ezra remembered that Ahsoka had been trained by Anakin Skywalker and Rex fought along side Anakin Skywalker. 

And Luke had said that his dad was Anakin Skywalker. 

"Skywalker?" Rex finally said. "Like Anakin?" 

Luke startled. "You know my father?" 

"Father?!" Rex shouted in shock while Ahsoka looked shaken. 

"Yeah," Luke nodded. "Anakin Skywalker was my dad. He...my uncle told me he was a pilot." he looked at Rex curiously. "How do you know him?" 

Rex laughed a little, still shaken. "Your father was much more than a pilot boy." 

Luke's eyes widened. "What do you mean?" 

Rex hesitated and looked over at Ahsoka who had apparently shaken herself out of whatever she was feeling. "Anakin...Anakin was a Jedi and my teacher. He was a pilot and he fought along side Rex in the clone wars." Luke's mouth opened in an 'o' in shock. 

Ahsoka looked like she almost wanted to say more and Ezra could feel some of her pain. He had a feeling that Ahsoka knew more about Anakin's demise then she let on but she left what she knew about Anakin at that and left, walking away.