XX

"BUT -!" LUKE STARTED BUT BY THE TIME HE FIGURED OUT WHAT HE SHOULD SAY, EZRA WAS GONE

"What on the Moons of Lego was that about?" Anakin asked after a moment, bewildered and concerned.

Luke bit back an answer and shrugged helplessly. Leia glanced suspiciously at her twin. "Luke. You've got something to say?"

They all turned to him and Luke's palms started to get sweaty. "N - No,"

"Lying was never your strongest suit brother," Leia rolled her eyes. "Try again."

Luke sighed, sagging. "I - before we got here, Ezra said that...that he could feel Maul here."

Kanan and Ahsoka's eyes widened while Anakin's eyebrows raised.

"What would Maul be doing here?" Anakin frowned.

"That's not the question," Ahsoka shook her head. "It's how would he be here?"

"Well what does Maul want with Ezra?" Anakin tried again, exasperated. "We went through this once - nearly lost Ezra to the dark side as well - but I still don't understand why he was able to see Maul or what Maul wants with him!"

"We...we went to Malachor." Kanan explained slowly. "There was a sith temple there. Ezra got separated from Ahsoka and I where he met Maul. We...we don't know what happened but we know that Maul helped him get the Sith Holocron and then Ezra opened it and saw something. He's never mentioned anything more than that." Kanan finished and Anakin looked pale.

"Well that's something," he murmured.

"Listen, Ezra has a way to get back to us," Luke promised. "Let's just get Palpatine."

Anakin still looked concerned but nodded. "Well who's leading the way? Ezra had the directions."

"Oh for the love of everything beautiful on Alderaan," Leia yelled, throwing her hands up in frustration and marching in a random direction. Anakin looked startled but followed after his daughter. Luke followed after Anakin and Kanan and Ahsoka were right behind him,

"Sparse enemies so far," Ahsoka muttered, frowning.

"Yeah," Kanan agreed. "That's what I don't like. Usually when there's this little enemies it usually means there's a couple thousand on the other corner."

"And that perfectly sums up our adventures," Ahsoka remarked.

"Seriously?" Anakin looked over his shoulder, incredulous. "How often does that happen?"

"So many times you would never understand," Ahsoka shook her head in mock dismay. Anakin snorted and Leia shushed them.

They continued on in silence and Luke got a feeling deep in the pit of his stomach and decided to scamper around the form of his father to meet up with his twin. Leia silently looked at him and he passed along a message through the Force, suggesting that they forge ahead.