Five

Allison's POV:

I decided to stick with Lydia since I knew if Derek found out that Kate Argent was the one who killed a majority of his family, let's just say it wouldn't end well between us two if he found out my last name.

Once the boys dropped us off at Lydia's house to get her car, we picked up Kira after school so she could be there for Scott to deal with the Derek situation.

"Scott said he's going to find Peter and wants us to meet with Stiles at his house." Kira read off from her phone as Lydia pulled in to the gas station.

"That sounds like a horrible plan." Lydia rolled her eyes in annoyance.

I chuckled. "You say that about every plan they come up with." I look at the mirror and see the nervous expression on Kira's face. "Don't worry, we've had worse."

"No kidding." Lydia scoffed. "Mexico was horrible."

"About that..." Kira trailed which caused Lydia and I to turn to the backseat where she sat. "remember how we were in the club and you and Scott were tied up to electrified cables?"

"Traumatically...yes." I respond with a nod.

"I know. I guess what I'm trying to ask is...if my hand was on the dial connected to you and I had to turn it up to ten—"

"You want to know if I'd be angry." I cut in and she nods slowly. "Of course not. I knew you had no choice."

"I'm also just worried about how he felt about it. He could've died and it would've been my fault."

"Scott knew you did what you had to do." Lydia added. "Don't stress about it. You're a katana-wielding, badass Kitsune."

"He couldn't be more into you

"He couldn't be more into you." I assured with a smile. "Besides, at some point we have to make life-threatening decisions. We can't avoid it forever."

She shyly looks down with a smile and Lydia opened her door. "Now that that's settled," She sighed dramatically. "Allison grab a card from the visor so we can fill up. Beacon Hills Credit Union."

I put down the visor and see several credit cards in the pockets. "Woah." Even though I knew Lydia since I first moved here, she still continued to surprise me.

"Does this many cards mean she has good credit or bad?" Kira asked and I shake my head with a laugh.

"I'm gonna assume good credit." I pull the card Lydia mentioned and look down at her gas tank, seeing that she had a full tank. "Lydia, I'm pretty sure you're good on gas." I look away to turn to Lydia but see she wasn't standing near her car anymore.

"I could've sworn she was standing right there." Kira says but I unbuckle my seat belt to quickly get out of the car.

Kira does the same but thankfully I find Lydia staring at the restroom in the side of the gas station.