Ten

Olivia's POV:

After somewhat covering up my shoulder, Scott had me pick up Stiles from his house while he went to deal with Liam so it didn't look too suspicious for me to tag along. Whatever that meant, I just hoped he didn't do anything stupid.

Scott swings open his porch door, frantically gesturing for us to come in. "Did you talk to your dad?" He immediately asked Stiles.

"I told him everything I could." He responded as we follow him to the stairs.

"But you didn't tell him about Liam?"

"Olivia barely told me about Liam." He scoffed.

"What did you do with the kid anyway?" I curiously ask. "He looked pretty freaked out with seeing the whole werewolf and wendigo fight."

"He's upstairs." He breathed out.

Stiles furrowed his eyebrows. "Doing what?"

"Uh..." He hesitantly meets my eyes and stops in front of the stairs. "Lying down." He continued to walk up the stairs with Stiles and I behind him.

"So...he's sleeping?" I questioned.

"No." Scott opens the door to his room, but I saw only his bedroom as if nothing had been touched.

He continues to walk to his bathroom and once he pulls open his shower curtain, it revealed a duct-taped Liam who had his eyes widened with fear as he squirmed inside the bathtub. His cries muffle against the duct tape that covered his mouth.

I pinch the bridge of my nose, but Stiles slowly pushes the shower curtain shut and proceeded to walk back over to Scott's bed

Scott sits down in the spot next to him, but I take a seat on his bean bag chair with my arms crossed.

"So you bit him." Stiles mumbled.

Scott sighed. "Yeah."

"And you kidnapped him?"

"Yeah."

"And you brought him here."

I shake my head with disbelief. "I leave you alone for twenty minutes and your first thought was to tie the poor kid up!" I exclaim. "We are way passed getting a warning from the cops. This could get us sent to jail!"

"I panicked!"

"This isn't going to end with us burying the pieces of his body out in the desert, is it?" Stiles questioned until more muffled cries came from the bathroom again, sending an uneasy feeling to my stomach.

That definitely didn't help with Liam hearing our entire conversation.

"Shut up, Stiles!" I scolded but he rolled his eyes.

"As a reminder, this is why I always come up with the plans." Stiles said, looking between Scott and I. "Scott, your plans suck."

"I know, which is why I had Olivia pick you up." He gestured to me.