Twenty Eight

He looked at me, wide eyes. At some point, I was even convinced that he totally zoned out. But his grips on me were tight, his breathing were erratic but rapid at the same time.

"Tang ina...." Bulong niya.

I can't help it. I laughed. "I just told you I love you and a curse was your reply?" I kid.

He blinked numerous of times. Pakiramdam ko hindi niya dapat sasabihin iyon ng malakas.

"Ha?" tanong niya. Mas lalo akong natawa.

"Hubby, mahal mo ba ako?" I asked, enjoying the different expression flying across his face right now. It was fast changing but all of it was beautiful.

Instead of words, all he did was to nod his head before burying me in a tight, soul-soothing hug. We didn't need words, the warmth and the feel of his body pressed against mine was enough for me, for the both of us.

Nagsimula siyang magsalita nang hindi kinakalas ang pagkakaakap niya sa akin, "Matagal kong hiniling 'to. Sobrang tagal. Pero hindi ko alam kung bakit hindi ako makasagot kanina." Then he put me on arm's length. He was also teary-eyed, but his smile took over his handsome face.

I never seen this before. It was a smile so blinding that it can light up a whole town.

"Mahal kita. Sobra. Hindi ko kayang ipaliwanag kung gaano ito kalalim, basta ang alam ko mahal kita. Mahal ko kayo ni Clyde. Parte kayo ng pagkatao ko at pagkawala niyo ay pagkawala na rin ng kung sino ako."

I sniffed as I cupped his face with my palms. "Alam mo bang tuwid kang nagtatagalog kapag nagugulat ka."

He half-cried and half-laugh, "Oo, eh. Ikaw lang nakakagawa nito." Pag-aaminin niya. We stared at each other for a while, basking in the ardent feeling of our confessions.

"Hubby, can I kiss you?" I asked after a while.

His stare fell to my lips from my eyes. "If we do that, I'm afraid we're gonna do some other things too. If you're not ready for it, I guess a kiss from a cheek would suffice."

For the first time, I won't let my need for a perfect timing tell me when and when not to do things. I want Gio. I need Gio. I love Gio. And fuck everything that will keep me away from him.

So, I grabbed the back of his head and kiss him with everything than I have.

I didn't even take him a second to kiss me right back. He ravaged my mouth like he was hungry for it, that he yearned for it for a very long time.

Hindi ako nagpatalo. I matched the fierceness of his kiss while I let myself get lost in the Gio fog I've been shying away for so long.

"Hmmmm...I have this great bed..." he murmured with a laugh. After that, he carried me unceremoniously and threw me on his humongous bed.

I giggled as I bounced on the soft mattress. He immediately followed me there, kneeling on the edge of the bed as he unbuttons his crisp, dress-shirt.

"As much as I want to take my time savoring and worshipping your body. But I waited for this for so long, I think I don't have enough self-control to do it sweet. Is that okay with you, wifey?"

How does he expect me to think clearly when his goddamn perfect body is out there on display?

"I don't care. I just need to feel you." I whispered. My voice heavily laced with my sudden hunger for him.

He threw his shirt somewhere I didn't bother to check and there it is. His magnificent body all for me to drool over. His chest spread wide and his pecs are sitting perfectly above his six-pack abs. His slacks were hanging kinda loose giving me an eye candy for the deep V that disappears in his suit pants.

I went to undress myself, but he was quick to stop me. He was suddenly hovering above me, his eyes feral with so much desire.

We didn't need words. He reached for the hem of my shirt and soon enough it joined his shirt in the floor.

He gasped when he saw me braless. I saw him biting his and licking his lips. Fire and so much need danced across his eyes that I can't help but to squirm and pressed my body upwards to touch his.

He growled when I felt his hardness pressing against my core. He pushed me down using his hips, locking me in one position. I whimper when he moved.

I reached up and raked his hair using my finger.

"I love you." I said earnestly.

The primal need in his eyes were replaced with fervor making my heart thumped harder than it is before.

"And I love you." He answered before giving me as soft and light kiss on the lips.

I smiled at him then pulled his face closer again on mine. "Now fuck me before I lose my goddamn mind."

He took that as his cue. He took his pants and boxer in one swift move before my shorts and panties came next.

We aren't even doing anything yet, but we were both breathing heavily. His steamy, hot breath fanned my face when he maneuvered above me, guiding his weight with his tone forearms.

"I'm gonna take you now, wifey. Deep and hard that I'll make your insides with my cum."

And without any warning, he buried himself inside me. I didn't have the chance to look at his package, but from the achy feeling of my core I pretty sure got the idea that he's endowed.

"I'm sorry, did it hurt?" he asked when he felt my uneasiness.

I nodded. "A bit. Matagal na kasi simula nang huli."

"Okay. Tell me when it's okay to move." He gently said which I again answered with a nod.

I let my core get used to his girth. Was he always this big? I can't anymore remember.

With a few more steady and deep breaths, I felt my muscles relaxing around him and I know he felt it too because he jerked his head up to look at me.

Again, no words needed. I just kissed him, and he started rocking me with caution.

"Ohhhh..." I moaned when he picked his pace. The care and the gentleness were gone were replaced by hankering and itching desire to bring us both on the top of this exciting ride.

"So fucking tight....so fucking wet...." He groaned, closing his eyes as he fervently pushed inside me deeper, faster, and stronger.

I dug my heels and my fingernails on his back as I felt myself getting higher and higher with our every movement. I was anticipating it. But it came crashing on me with so much force I moaned and yelled his name so loud it echoed across his room.

Like a firecracker, my orgasm set him off and soon I felt him filling me from the inside.

Our breaths were both erratic as we both came up for air. He pressed his lips against mine and plastered a very sweet smile.

"Let me go get a cloth to clean you."

He pulled out and I let out a whimper upon losing him. He treaded his way into his bathroom giving me a chance to take a good look of his nice ass.

I know I was waiting for him to come back but maybe I was too tired of the emotional roller coaster this day brought that I snoozed even before he got back.

--

thinking on what color I shall dye my hair next.... im thinking as blue as Sapphire hahahahaha

Also for those asking, Tempting Mr. Perfect is only 98.00 php and still ONLY available via the preciouspages online store. Meaning e-copy/ebook palang avail. Soon, I'll update as when the physical copy will be out. Yeyyy

- B