Thirty

"Ohhh....Gio...." I moaned as he nipped his way higher on my inner thighs.

I am bucking my hips up to press his face closer to my body with every movement his mouth makes. But he is nowhere close to where I want his tongue to be.

"Gio...pleaseeee..." I pleaded, grabbing a fistful of his hair and centering him to my aching core.

But he didn't grant what I wanted. Instead he licked the depression marking on the juncture of my lower abdomen and inner thigh making me shiver with anticipation.

"Please what, Lex?"

Rather than telling him what I want or where I want his mouth to be, I just mewled.

"Do you want me to eat you? Do you want me to eat this pussy? This wet and tight pussy?" his vulgar words pumped my libido, making me want him more. Because outside this bedroom, he is Mr. goody-two-shoes. No one knows of this very dominant, very controlling, and sexy Gio I am seeing.

"Yes.." I hissed, near on protesting of this torment he is putting me in.

He blew on my sex making me tremble, making my breath hitched. "This is my fucking pussy, Lex. Mine. Say it."

"Yours, hubby. Only yours."

"That's right. Always remember that." And just like that, his mouth latched into my waiting flesh.

Even though I was expecting him to give me what I wanted after my begging, I still didn't know that he'll do it this hard. This good.

I pushed my hips higher for him to bury his face deeper in between my legs, but he used one of his palms to push me down the bed. Then he cupped my ass with both hands and ravaged my tingling core like a beast deprived of food.

He licked and sucked on my clit so hard, goosebumps showered my whole body. Bolts of electricity travelled all over me, pushing me higher and nearer to an explosion.

I didn't know where to put my hands. I was waving it like crazy on the bed, grabbing whatever I can grab and then letting it go after.

"Gio....." I moaned.

He took that as a signal to do more, make me feel famishment for me. He gave my core a few longs licks before he inserted one finger inside me.

My insides swelled and welcome him willingly. I writhe and shudder with so much emotions that I have to close my eyes shut. This is too much. I know I'm near my orgasm and he knows that too, because his mouth was back in between my legs, helping his finger bring me to sexual bliss.

He finger-fucked me harder as he nibbled and suckled on my sensitive knob without mercy. I cried and let my moans fill the room until I yelped his name in a long-satisfied wail.

I came in his mouth and he didn't waste a single drop.

I was sated and tired and very much in need of a drink. But when he stood up and started to undress, I forgot all of it.

Kaso biglang may sumigaw galling sa baba,

"Gio, amore! Nandito na kami para sunduin si Lex." It was Q.

Napatingin ako sa oras at 10:30 na. Ang usapan, susunduin nga nila ako sa oras na 'yon.

Gio groaned in defeat before dumping himself beside me. "You know when you said that sometimes you hate Mitch? Well, sometimes I hate Aqui Marina."

A giggle bubbled from my throat, "You go check on them now. Kasi maya maya kakatok na 'yon dito."

He whispered his protest before he went down to greet our guests. Kahit naman ako nabitin din. Napailing na lang ako at minabuting mag-ayos bago bumaba.