48

Chapter 48

Kyle's POV

Many times in our life we make mistakes.

May mga pagkakamali tayo na dadalhin natin sa matagal na panahon, naghahanap tayo ng mga kasagutan sa libo-libong tanong. I can't believe how much pain I carried for a long time just because I thought he hurt me. When I entered the university and when I saw him again, I can't deny the fact that there was something bothering me. There were questions, circulating in my head and something inside me has pushed me to give him a chance. But I didn't listen. I built the wall taller than ever because I felt unsafe, until it crushed and crumbled.

"Are you okay, baby?" When I entered our house I saw my mom watching television in the sala. I hugged her tight.

"What? What's wrong?" She turned off the television and faced me. Alam ko, if there's anyone who will understand me it's my mommy. Daddy is a bit busy, as always, because he has a lot of works to do sa office niya and compared to my mom, I don't often talk to my dad about personal stuffs.

"Let me guess, busy si daddy?" I asked her.

"As usual." She smiled at me.

"I miss you mom."

"Wait, what's bothering you? I know that something's up. Tell me."

"Mom, I'm tired."

"I know baby, you can rest. Don't stress yourself too hard. Is it about your studies? Are doing a lot of stuffs to catch up with your lessons?" She hugged me.

"No Mom. Actually, remember that time when I came home from school crying and didn't want to talk to anyone?" I asked her. She showed me her concerned look, I think she's afraid that things will turn out again that way.

"Why? May masama bang nangyari sayo?" I can't blame her if she acts like this, I've faced many risky situations lately.

"No, wala mom. The truth is, I moved to another school because I was hurt, a group of guys hurt me." This is the first time na nag open up ako sa parents ko about what happened.

"What? Bakit hindi mo sinabi saamin? We could've report them to the police!"

"No need mom. The master mind has already paid for what he did, and he deserves it." I smiled at her.

"But there's more, right? I know that there's more."

"Mom, I blamed someone for what happened to me before. And it's the same person that I blamed for what happened to me months ago. Though he's not the one who went to jail."

"What do you mean, honey?"

"There's this man, that I really like. He's more like a dream guy kasi he has all the features that a perfect man could have. But then, I thought he hated me." I wiped my tears away. Still, I never had the chance to have a moment like this with my mom. This was the first time of everything and it feels so good to share a lot of things with your mom knowing that she understands you.

"That's why when that bad thing happened to me, I immediately concluded that he was behind all of it. I concluded because mom he hated me, and that's the only thing I knew about him." I feel so embarrassed. I'm the only child, the son of the family, yet I'm not even straight.

"I'm sorry mom kung hindi ako straight. I'm gay mom." I cried hard.

"Shh. It's not your fault that you're gay. And it's never wrong to be one. I love you dear kahit ano o sino ka pa man. You're my son and your sexuality isn't an issue for me as long as wala kang tinatapakang tao and you're happy with who you are. And If you're worrying about your dad, don't think about it, I'll talk to him and I'm sure he will accept you. I'm so proud of you Kyle, I know that you gathered a lot of courage to tell me all of these. Thank you." She tapped my shoulders. I'm really lucky, eh? I have an understanding mom.

"Tell me, the guy you're talking about, is he bothering you now?"

"We talked. He explained to me everything mom and he apologized to me for what happened kahit na hindi niya kasalanan. And..."

"And?"

"I still love him."

-

Two months after.

Marami nang nagbago, Jake and I started dating in public a month ago. Of course hindi ko siya sinagot agad and I let him wait for a month before I said yes. And trust me, after I said yes to him he wanted to take me to church. Silly, right? Akala mo naman magpapakasal na kami.

"Someone's looking for you." Luke teased me.

"Ako lang ba? Mukha atang hinahanap ka din ng kasama niya." I winked at him. I found out that Luke and Edward is also dating, akalain mo? Si Edward pala yung person na tinutukoy ng mga hugot niya.

"Hey, how are you?" Jake hugged me and kissed my forehead.

"Ang clingy mo." Sabi ko.

"Where do you want to eat?" He asked me.

"Ahm guys. Mauna na kami ha may gagawin pa kasi kami." Paalam ni Luke.

"Sure, see you later." Sabi ko.

"Bye." Sabi ni Edward. Ayon nagngitian si Jake at Edward, ayoko sa mga tingin na 'yan ah.

"So, tayo nalang dalawa ang nandito. What do you want to do now?"

"Akala ko ba kakain tayo?" I asked.

"Ay oo nga pala!" Saka siya nag face palm. Ayan kasi kung ano-ano ang iniisip.

"Saang restau ba tayo pupunta?"

"Hmm. Gusto ko sana sa restau sa likod ng campus but..." He stopped walking and faced me.

"But?"

"We're going somewhere else. Samahan mo ako." Sabi ko at hinila siya papunta sa parking lot.

-

"Saan ba tayo pupunta?" Nakalabas na kami sa main road.

"Sa bahay." Sagot ko.

"Sa bahay niyo? Why?"

"May family dinner kami. And I told them that I will bring my boyfriend with me."

"W-what?" Napahinto ang sasakyan niya.

"You want me to meet your parents?" Matagal-tagal na din niya akong kinukulit na gusto niyang makausap ang parents ko at magpakilala sa kanila personally na boyfriend ko siya but I always say 'next time' kaya ngayon I think it's time for him to meet my parents. Sabi din kasi ni mommy na she wants to meet my other half. I guess meeting my parents is not exciting, at all, lalo na ngayon na nasa bahay ang daddy ko.

"You heard it right, Mr. Ferrer." I smiled at him.

"Now that's new. I'm excited so excited Kyle." I saw how his eyes sparkled because of what he heard.

"You should be." Good luck, Jake Ferrer.

-

End of Chapter forty-eight.

a/n: HALO WATTPAD! May ginawa akong new book cover ng dream guy. Actually, I created 3 new book covers para sa mga completed at existing stories ko. Kung hindi niyo pa nababasa you can check my profile for my stories. To those who love to read BxB, I also have another BL story entitled Nothing to Regret. You can check it out!

Down to the last 2 chapters. Again, I want to thank everyone who constantly reads my stories kahit na matagal akong nakakapost ng update, specially this one, words can't explain how much grateful I am for the inspiration that you all have given me. Rest assured, if there's a chance for me to make the second book, I will do it with all my passion and will dedicate it to everyone who loves this book. Thank you so much!