Chapter 3

"Hell-lo" normal talking
"Hell-lo" whisper/thinking
"HELL-LO" SCREAMING
"Hell-lo" demon transformation

Also in the normal demon form he has he's trademark Radio Voice
----------------
3th p.o.v.

As the smoke settled, Both Rias and Risers Peerges along with Grayfia looked towards the door, to see Y/n entire appearance changed, shocking the Devil King's Maid greatly since her theory was confirmed.

Y/n: "I was waiting for someone to figure it out, I didn't want to reveal my identity myself, hahaha!"

Hearing his Radio like Voice for the first time send a shivers down the spine of many present.

Riser: "How are you still alive! Risers fire should have burned you alive!"

His Red Eyes Went back to the Phoenix Heir.

Y/n: "Burned alive you say? Huh, I could have sworn that was barely lukewarm."

Riser: "You dare insult me?! Mira!"

The blue haired girl of Risers Peerge rushed towards the Radio Demon with her staff raised, only to be restrained by a shadowy figure standing behind her.

(This shadow boi)

Y/n: "I've been keeping to killing Strays so far, so please don't make me kill this little darling here."

The shadow pushed Mira back to her Peerge, where she feel and was barely able to catch herself. Riser was getting visibly more and more angry that this Talkshow shitlord disrespected and taunted him and his family. However, knowing who it it, even he knew he shouldn't try and fight.

Riser: "Grrrr! Remember what we said Rias! 10 Days!"

With that, he and his Peerge immediately disappeared in a wall of flames from his magic circle. After they were gone, y/n walked closer to Rias and her Peerge, only to be blocked by Issei getting in his way.

Issei: "I won't let you hurt her or anyone else in the Room, no matter who you're supposed to be!"

Y/n: "Ohohoh little pervert. If I truly wanted to hurt anyone here..."