Chapter 30

3th p.o.v.

As the Radio Demon stood in a magic Circle ready to head back to the Hotel, he put the cracked orb of the Red Dragon Emperor in his suits pocket. Just as he was about to vanish, a transparent rift opened high in the sky. He looked up and saw as slowly, the supposed red dragon God emperor, Great Red himself, flew across the horizon of hell.

Y/n: "That would be the first time I've seen you in person Great Red...I wonder though, if you truly deserve the Titel of god hahaha.:so, he stole your living room huh? Ophis?"

Without having to look, He felt the new presence sitting on a rock behind him.

Ophis: "Soon, i will reclaim that silence."

Y/n: "Tell me Ophis, why did you send so many old Satan Faction to their death for going after me?"

Ophis: "It was simply to see if you still got it after so long just killing the occasional stray."

The Radio Demon cracked a little laugh as he turned to the supposed dragon God of infinity.

Y/n: "My dear if you wish to test me fight me yourself instead of sending thousands and thousands of cannon fodder soldiers."

Ophis: "No need. I'm pleased with what I saw. "

Before he could ask what her reason was to try and attack the factions if she simply wanted to return to the Dimensional Gap, he felt her presence was already gone. Shaking his head, he looked up one last time to see Great Red vanish in another rift.

He initiated the teleport back to the hotel, only to hear Rias scream out Issei's name before he was gone from the site.
He shortly afterwards materialized in the lobby of the Hotel, however neither loona nor Cherri Bomb were anywhere to be seen.
A little confused, he walked around in the hotel until he shrugged his shoulders and went to their shared bedroom where he noticed the door was slightly open.

Y/n: "Cherri dear? Loona darling? Are the two of you already-"

As he opened the door he swallowed his words once he saw Cherri Bomb and Loona sitting on the bed with rather revealing lingerie in rather suggestive positions.

Loona: "About time you got home."

Cherri: "Yeah, we were about to start without you."

Y/n: "Ohoho, don't mind if I watch."

The two girls looked at the Radio Demon then at each other. A mischievous grin spread across their faces. A grin that rivaled Y/n own grin.

The two got up and grabbed one hand each.

Loona: "You. Bed. Now."

The last thing that was seen before the door closed, was Y/n face with red cheeks as he desperately tried holding his pokerface grin.
After the door was shut, the room was everything but quiet.

(Listen, you can think of any and all lemon situation you dirty minds can imagine, but I don't really feel like writing one right now. And the book isn't about lemons so yeah, go crazy with your fantasies you filthy perverts 😃)

After almost an hour, things died down. Y/n clothes scattered around the floor in the entrance, a few bite marks on his neck from a certain canine, scratch marks on his back from a certain cyclops and a face that said 'what just happened here' while the two demons slept snuggled up next to him. Seeing as he didn't want to wake them, he decided to simply let them have their rest and join them in the dreamworld.

Sadly the next day was a school day, and after his classes finish without a single one of the Gremory pieces in sight, the Radio demon decided to teleport into the ORC where, again, no one was present. Leaving only one option.