i.

Noen's POV

I wake up in, not knowing where I am, I have a banging headache and the first thing I wanna do is puke. I look around the unfamiliar house and see a window that leads to a balcony. I run out to the balcony and throw up over it. After about 5 minutes of puking my guts out I head back to into house. I take one more look around and the previous night events hit me like a train.

I remember that I had went to a party with my best friend, Addy. Looking around the house, I don't see her. I walk through and spot the kitchen, i go fix me a glass a water after i search the cabinets for a cup. I take a few sips and sit the cup on the counter. This house is fairly huge, it could take for for me to find Addy. I leave the kitchen and enter what i guess is the foyer.

I see a flight of stairs and decided to check up stairs for her. Halfway up the stairway in get tired. I guess being a cheerleader doesn't help if you're hungover. I though to myself as i make it to the top. After checking the first two, I open the third door and see Addy sleep on a bed with four others. " Addy!" i whisper yell from the door. She didn't move a muscle so, i step into the room.

Addy." I said shaking her arm. Her eyes open and she pops up, " Where am I ?" she asks. "It's doesn't matter, we have to go." i replied, pulling her by the the arm. We run down the stairs to the front door, I look at the outside of the house and my face turns confused. " How the hell did we end up at a frat party-" i turn around i see Addy hunched over puking.

" This is Griffins house." she says picking her head up and wiping her mouth with her sleeve. ' That make sense.' I say to my self, nodding my head. Griffin is Addy's older brother. He invited her to all his parties but this is the only one i guess we had the balls to actually go to. I check all my pockets for my phone and find it in my jacket.

" Ok, I'll order us an uber."
i said opening the app. I order it and we wait on the step. The ride was mostly quiet until Addy opened her mouth. " Before we blacked out you told me you gave 3 guys head." She whispers in my ear and I ignored her because I didn't need her to remind me, I remembered vividly.

About 5 minutes later we pull up to my house. Once we get out I admittedly realize we're fucked, my mom was still home. I try to quietly unlock and open the door but to just my luck my mom heard me. " Where have you two been?" she comes out the family room glaring holes into Addy and I. "  W-we went to griffin's party and it got late so we stayed."i tell her. She just looks at me and nods her head.

I drag Addy to my room, we enter and she flops on my bed. I go to my closest and grab some comfy clothes because i don't plan on leaving my house today. " I'm going shower because i smell like an distillery." i state to Addy who is near sleep. " Mhmm" she mumbles. I walk out my room to my bathroom. It's locked so i knock, " Wait you turn dickhead." I hear come from the other side of the door.

10 minutes later the bathroom door opens and out walks my 16 year old sister, Bleu. "What the fuck took you so long?" i ask her and she just ignores me. I walk into the bathroom and turn the water on. Once my water is warm I get in. After I'm done I get out and get into the clothes is I grabbed earlier.

I walk back into my room and search for Addy on my bed, She's no longer there so I scanned the room and spot her looking out my big bay window. " What are you doing?" i ask her with a chuckle. "Something's going on next door." She says pointing to the people out the window. "Yea, there's a new family moving in." I say threw a sigh while plopping on my bed and pulling out my phone.  "And why am I just finding out about this?" She says sitting next to me.