xviii.

Chase's POV

"Just remember Hudson, two can play at your game." His word kept replaying in my head, over and over since Saturday. Was he serious,
would he actually go out with other people?

It's not my place to tell him he can't and be disappointed if he does but the only reason I'm doing with I am is because he told me to. Also my words had came out completely wrong the other day with I let the information about my dates slip.

I had only three dates, I exaggerated to joke with Bryce since he was picking with me. I was paying attention and completely forgot Noen was there because I had got use to him not being around.

And seeing him at Bella's obviously made everything worst.

"CHASE!" I hear from my left and see Addy, I some how forgot that I was with her. "We're here." She said getting out the car and I followed shortly after her.

It's Monday after practice and Me, her and Anthony are currently at the mall because they have to get warm clothes for New York, good thing it's still considered winter here because, they would be shit out of luck. It's still pretty cold there and most likely snowing and the only thing in there wardrobes is summer clothes.

The only reason I'm here is to tell them what to get, I could have just given them a list but I was trying to stay away from being alone so I wouldn't think. It obviously wasn't working.
"I need a new jacket and some boots, I'm gonna go to Macy's. Help Anthony and then come find me." Addy said before leaving us.

" Ok, so were do we start?" Anthony asked and I pointed to Nordstrom.

"Your going to need a well insulated jacket and some boots with good grips but also go with your outfits. So I recommend all black." I told him walking to the jackets.

It took about 20 minutes for Anthony to find everything he needed. He also got a few sweatshirts and pants. We almost forgot about gloves until we seen them hanging next to the hats. I bought me a few more black beanies because I tend to lose them. "Ok, we should go find Addy, you know how easily she gets side tracked." He said once we walked out the store.

"Yea your probably right."

We make our way to Macy's and at first we don't see Addy but it's a big store so there's no telling where she is. "Let's check the shoes, maybe she's getting boots." I suggested and he nodded. Just as I thought, soon as we turned the corner Addy was there holding a pair of black suede knee highs.

"Oh, Chase. Is this a good pair?" She asked handing me the shoe.

I took it from her and turned it upside down. " It has a good grip bottom but the snow is going to ruin that suede." She looked defeated." But if you can find some in leather with the same grip, you should be good." I replied.

"Well, What about these?" She said holding up a similar pair but they were leather and had a chunky platform on them. " I like these too but wasn't sure if the platform was safe for snow." She added.

"Those should work, platforms have good grip." When I said that she got all cheery again.  "What else do you have to get?" I asked Addy looking at her full basket.

"I think I'm done here, I found som cute flannels I can wear over my white turtlenecks I order online. I got another pair of mom jeans and some scarves." She said showing us each item. " Also got this cute bucket hat and som sweaters." She finished.