ix.

Noen's POV

I woke up a couple hours ago, and I've just been chilling in bed. Being out of school was nice but then there's nothing to do. I have a few Christmas party's this week but I'm not going to most. I hear the front door bell and then my mom answer it. It's quite for a minute till I hear someone coming up the stairs, As they pass my room I see who it is.

"Chase?" I say. "Yea, hi." He says to me, I'm so confused to why he's here. "Um, W-w- what you doing here?" I ask him. " I uhhh, I'm actually here see Bleu and kind in a hurry so I'm gonna go. Ok bye." He says literally running away. What the fuck? I go downstairs to get something to eat, I find my mom drinking her coffee.

"Hi, mother." I greet her, " Morning bud." She says back. "What did he want." I ask her referring to Chase. " I have no clue, he just said he had to ask Bleu something." She answers. I fix me an ice coffee and some avocado toast. Soon as I sit, I hear Chase coming down the stairs. "Thank you again Ms. Eu-." My mom cuts him off. "Stop. Don't ever, you call me Jo or even Ms. J anything but Mrs.Eubanks. Also, no problems but I do need a favor." She says and I get really worried. " Anything, you name it." He says way to enthusiastic.

" I need you to help Noen decorate this gingerbread man cookies. Addy will be here later so you guys will have another set of hands." She starts. She never asked me to decorate cookies how SHE just put this on me. " Where are you going to be?" I ask her. "I'll be here but I have cooking to do for party and-." "Ok, I'll help." I say to her. "Yep me too, I'll be back later." Chase says before leaving.

About 20 minutes after Chase leaves my sister comes running down the stairs fully dressed and everything. " Where are you going?" I ask her curiously. " Um-out. Me and Kassie have some last minute shopping to do. By the way mom, can she come to the Christmas party?" Bleu asked our mom. " Of course, you know the more people we bring the happier Āyí is." Mom replies. Sees not joking but I find it weird. Bleu leaves out the door chugging her Naked juice.

" Are these people just supposed to sit there and watch us awkwardly open our gifts in front of  them?" I ask my mom. She laughs but I'm really serious," It's one extra person Noen, I'm sure Bleu bought her something."mom says once she stopped laughing. That reminded me that I still had one gift to get, Chase. I was gonna get him the Harry album but he broke his guitar so, I decided to get him another.

Am I spending more then I planned? Yep. Do I have the money for this? Nope. Where is it coming from? I might've borrowed $1,000 from the college money my dead dad left me. I'm 18 so I can touch it now, it's not like I have to go through some kind of authorization and all. It's literally $250k sitting on a bank card in my safe. I withdrew it yesterday.

I get up from my sit and head up stairs to get ready and as I pick out my outfit I think about what kind of guitar I wanna get him. Like his last one was a regular light brown acoustic one but I fell a black electric one is more his aesthetic but he it might be too advanced so I'll settled on a black acoustic one. I put on a long sleeve Calvin Klein crop top with a pair of black jeans and red slip on vans.

Grabbing my belongs i head out the door into my car. All I can think about is what did Chase want with my sister, like it was weird. I pull up to the music store in downtown la, the girl behind the register pulled the guitar I asked for along with the case. She said they could customize the case, it was only going to take a few minutes so I let them. I told her to just put " Hudson" On it.

Once she rang everyone up I got ready to pay, "$589.85" i dead ass almost choked but I gave her the $600 dollars and got the hell out of there. I put the guitar in my trunk and I'm not taking it out till Christmas cause that bitch heavy. Before I go home I stop and get Chick-fa-la nuggets and lemonade. I pull up in my spot and get out, once I make it inside I go lay on the couch and eat my food while I watched Suite Life on Deck on Disney+.