viii.

*This part is kinda cringe but they had to make up some way and what better way then a fluff.*

Noen's POV

I wipe my eyes and check my phone to see it's 8:44pm. I get up, put my slides on walk out the window. I go to walk across the tree and my stomach starts to turn like I could throw up. I hold it back to finish crossing. Once I make it, I take a deep breath because  I know I'm gonna need to be calm to have this conversation.

I knock on Chase's window. I see him get out his hammock chair and walk towards me, his eyes widen once he realizes it's me. He opens the window and steps aside so I can get in. "H-Hi." He says as he close the window. I don't say anything, I just sit on the end of his bed as he gets back into the chair.

I take another deep breath because I can feel the rage again but I didn't want to be mad anymore. I appreciated he waited till I was ready to talk and didn't try to get me to talk. I probably sat there 10 minutes trying to get the words right it my head before I blurted the wrong thing out.

"I don't want an apology, because I'm not the one you sucker punched. I want an explanation for why you did it and why you was such a hypocrite." I say to him, I watch as he lifts his head and look at the ceiling. I can still see a faint mark from the huge hickey that sat on his neck, I ignored it.

" I-i never meant to sound like a hypocrite and there's nothing I can say to validate why I hit Collin but that I was drunk. Me being the over protective friend that am and intoxicated. I felt you were being offended or prayed up on so my reaction is fuck this kid up. I never meant to hurt you or you feelings." He answers and I can see a tear build in the corner of his eye.

I look at him confused. " You could have just stayed out of it. I'm fairly capable of handling myself, masculine toxicity is the last thing I want in a friend. You had no right to say how I can let people talk to me. And you being mad because you think I'm being fetishized just makes me feel like you don't think I deserve a genuine compliment. Like it's embarrassing, I've sucked enough of your teams dick to know that when I'm done, I'm just an experiment. So yeah, I know the difference from being prayed on and a genuine compliment." I say to him.

There's no more anger it's just hurt, I've spent 3 days trying to put my emotions into words and there it is. I can feel the tears stream down my face. And I can see him got out his chair, walk over to me and sit. He     leans over and places his arms on his knees to fiddle with his fingers, I can hear him sniffing ever so slightly.

"You're right, I don't know you enough to tell you what to do, but in this past week I've learned; you have a very strong passion for music, photography, and clothes, you don't really like cheer but it's something to do. You would do anything for your friends , and you love the color yellow. You are shy but also outgoing. You like to share and you care a lot. You like to hold grudges, and not talk about problems till your ready. I also know I care a lot about you Noen, and no matter how many time we fight or argue even if we never speak to each other again, that's not going to change." He answers as he slowly looks up at me.

I look at him, and giggle through my sobs cause he was right. " I didn't mean to make you feel like that and for it I'm sorry, you deserve way better the those boys on that team even if you don't believe so." He says to me. " Than-." I'm interrupted by a girl about Bleu's age walking into Chase's room.

"Hud mom said-." She stops and look at us. "Are y'all crying?" She asked. I look at her and laugh after wiping my eyes. " Who's this?" I ask.  " I'm his sister Joanna but I go by Jo." She says. " I'm Noen and cool that's my mom's name, well her names Joan but she goes by Jo also." I say to her. " Smart lady." She says jokingly. " Anyways what did mom want?" Chase asked her interrupting us. "Oh yea she said, she couldn't find anyone that could fix your guitar." She says and I look at Chase confused. " Shit, Ok tell her thanks for trying."