v.

Noen's POV

We pull up to Anthony's and go straight inside. I still had to shower so that's the first thing I did. Once I got out, I wrap a towel around me and the blow dried my hair. " Hurry up Noen!" I hear from downstairs. "Be patient!" I yelled back. When I finish my hair I put on my clothes; a pair of light blue carpenter jeans, a plain white tee, a navy and yellow windbreaker and, my blue butterfly Air Force Ones.

I grabbed my bag and walk down stairs and see everyone sitting on the couch, they looked great. Addy had on a, pink fuzzy corset halter, with some light wash,high waisted boyfriend jeans and her chunky FILAS. Anthony and Bryce were literally twining with their ripped jeans and floral shirts button half way. Chase had on a graphic sweatshirt, custom jeans and white vans.

" So, who ordered the uber?" I asked coming down the last step. "No one cause you took so long." Anthony said. " Sorry, geez. I'll do it." I groaned. After I order the uber I'm pulled in a corner by Addy, " I have something you might want." She said with a grin. I see her pull a polaroid out her back pocket then hand it to me, I'm in shock as to when did she take this.

It was a picture of when I was hyping Chase up but, it looked so sweet because I had my head pressed against his helmet and my hands on side of it. " How?" I questioned her. " I just took it. You didn't notice cause y'all were in deep a conversation." She say laughing. " Thank you. This is really cu-Cool." I correct my self before I give her a hug.

A" Guys the Uber's here." Bryce said looking out the window. I quickly put the picture in my bag and set it on the couch. I check my pockets for my wallet and put my phone in there with it. We exit the house and right into the cab.

When we make it to the party, I notice it's already a hella people where. "Oh my." I hear Chase mumble. Soon as we walk in we split up, the boys dragged Chase one way, Addy runs off some where and I am no left alone. I walk to the kitchen to find a drink, I'm instantly handed a shot. " What's up Noen!" I heard Hunter yell over the music. " Hi Hunter" I say with a fake smile. " Have you seen your boy toy? I haven't talk to him since the game." He whispers to , I'm assuming he is talking about Jaden since that's his best friend. " No, I haven't seen him since the game either but, I have to go find my friends." I say walking away.

I've been here for an hour and I've took 6 shots and had 4 cups of Cranberry and Vodka. " Come dance with meee." Addy whined for the fifth time, I finally gave in because I was tired of her bugging me. We dance for a while and then I got tired of people stepping on my foot so I was glad when I heard the music stop but then a voice replaced. A very familiar one.

I look up and see my sister. " Okk, guys. Earlier tonight the football team of VHS did something that hasn't been done and in eight years. Eight! But with the help of our new running back , THEY FINALLY WOOPED THE CLOVERS ASSES! So, If you would, please help me thank them." She started "We have, Bryce, Anthony, Hunter, my baby Kassie and, the one and only HUDDY, GREAT JOB TONIGHT!" She finished in a shout. " VIKINGS VIKINGS VIKINGS VIKINGS!" Everyone shouts. " YEAH CHASE WOOOW." Addy yells.

I walk back to the kitchen to get another drink. I go to grab the tequila bottle and notice Addy right behind me. I grab a cup fill it almost half way and added what ever mix was in my reach, as add filled her cup also. I never broke my gaze from my cup.

" Is something wrong?" Addy asked, I can feel her looking at me. " Nope." I said still looking down. " Come on Noen, talk to me." She groaned. "Fine." I lift me head up. "Are you into him?" I ask her. " Who? Chase?" She ask back with a confused face. I nod my head. " Omg no, I thought I've made it clear that I like Anthony. But Noen even if I was there's nothing you could do, he's still straight." She say looking at me concerned. " Jesus Addy I know, you don't have to rub it in." I say walking away from her.