xxv.

Noen POV:

        I woke up to the sound of my name and kisses on my forehead.

"Noennnn, it time to get up." I hear come from chase.

It was only 7am and i had to be at teen Vogue by 9. " I have the biggest heada- wait.... why are you still in my bed? Did we-?"

"No! Of course not, you told me no. I would never take advantage of you like that." He said getting out of the bed  putting his pants on and heading for the door.

"Wait!" he stops in his tracks and turn back to me. " I'm sorry. I didn't mean to accuse you, I just don't remember much after you...um, you know." I get up and walk towards him, wrapping my arms around his neck.  " But, what I can remember of last night was great." I said before unconsciously giving him a kiss and going to the bathroom.

Wait, did I really just do that? Shit. I open the door back up to see him still standing there. "I didn't mean to do that, not that I didn't enjoy it but , you know." I clear up and head back into the bath to shower. I take my shower really quickly and since I forgot to grab clothes before i came in, I wrap a towel around my waist and exited.

As I walked out, I spotted Chase back in my bed......sleep. So, I wake him up. "Hey, are you coming with me today?" I whispered in his ear as I brushed his hair with my hand. He let out the cutest murmur as he sat up , honestly the hottest thing I ever witnessed. "It'll just be me and you, I have a shoot with Teen Vogue and then I have the rest of the day off. We can walk around the city and grab some food." I suggested as I slipped on pants underneath my towel.

"Eubanks, are you asking me on a date?" He asked yawning.

"No, just two friends enjoying each others company. We don't have to label everything." I said slipping on my sweater.

"Yea, whatever. I'm gonna go get dress." he said. Soon after, I felt hands around my waist, a kiss on my cheek, and  then I heard the door shut. Ok this is too much. Calm down little Noen.

I put on a my puffy black coat and the Docs I got yesterday. I grab my phone and wallet and put in in my crossbody bag. Checked the time and it was 8:15. As I walked out the room, I was gonna yell for Chase but stopped when I noticed my friends staring at me. "....Um, did I miss something?" I asked.

Addy being the snarky bitch she is, replied. "I don't know but, we sure did." she giggles out. I ignore her comment and call out for Chase.

"It's gonna just be me and Chase today. It's a quick shoot with Teen Vogue. After, he's going to show me around the city and were going to get some food, maybe we can all meet up later." I told them and they agreed we should meet later. Chase exited the bathroom and we soon left.

**

We got to Vogue headquarters barely sparing a minute. "You know, if you didn't get back in the bed I wouldn't almost be late." I joked with him as we walked into the building.

"Oh really? You're the one who kept me up all night." he said matter-of-factly.

" What are you talking about? I slept so how did I keep you up?" I asked as we walked towards the front desk.