14. Joanne Trattoria

They still sat on the floor for a while until Stefani got up to answer her ringing cell phone. She wasn't crying anymore and after Bradley said he would take care of Irina, she was reassured.

Mom? Yes, everything ok. Should I come over? No, of course. Yes, I'll be right there! See you soon, bye!

Bradley had also gotten up in the meantime and hugged her from behind. She put her hands on his.

You know, we should talk about it with your parents?

B, please! I promised you, it was just an act at the moment. I didn't really think about. I know you're taking care of me!

I know, but about the whole story. You can't continue like that. You don't deserve it and I don't want you to be hurt again just because of this sick person.

He was still looking at her, but she didn't say anything. She didn't know what to say.

I'll give you a ride!

Thank you.

She was about to go to get her jacket, but Bradley was still holding her in his arms. He placed gentle kisses on the back of her neck. He put his nose in the crook of her neck. Her smell was magical.

I love you!

Stefanie turned to him so that she could kiss him.

If you want, you can visit me at the weekend? What about that? Just we both?

That sounds perfect!

She kissed him again. He took her hand and led her out of the kitchen. He felt that she was still shaking a bit, but didn't want to make her feel even more uncomfortable.

How did you get in here at all?

The key in the flower bed, the dinner with your family had many advantages!

Stefanie blushed a little because she knew what he also was referring to.

I'm so thankful that I remembered this little detail.

Can we?

Ehmm, yes.

He gave her another kiss.

I guess so.

After putting on the motorcycle gear, Bradley drove to the Germanotta family restaurant. As a precaution, he parked a little further away.

What do you do?

I'll come with you.

Isn't that a bit conspicuous when we are suddenly both in the restaurant?

We just say we met on the way.

But no comment about that ... you know!

My lips are closed!

The two would have preferred to go to the restaurant holding hands, but unfortunately that wasn't possible. They had to hide their relationship, at least until Stefani finished the school.
When they were at the bar, Joe and Cynthia came to greet Bradley. They were very happy that he came to their restaurant. The young girl put on an apron and started serving customers. The restaurant was relatively full and there was a lot to do. Bradley was sitting at a table drinking a coke. All the while, his eyes were only on Stefani. He noticed a smaller girl she was talking to. Some facial features were the same, which is why he suspected that it was her sister Natali. He had to think about the situation from earlier. Irina had definitely gone too far. Bradley took another sip of his coke and watched her again. Stefani was taking the order from a slightly older man. He couldn't understand a word, but he knew the man was flirting with her. Bradley was furious when he noticed that the man kept looking at her ass and even touching her hand. He would punsh him if it was necessary.