12. Book Room

Bradley woke up and felt a warm body next to him. His hand was laying around her waist and pulled her closer to his body.

Good Morning my princess!

He put thousand small kisses on her face. Her eyes opened and she kissed him back.

Morning!

How is your knee going?

It's fine.

She rolled herself over him, so that she was on his chest. His hands runned down her waist, but then stopped. With a glance, he asked for permission. She just grinned sweetly and nodded, so that his hands went to her butt. He sat up and carried her to his bathroom. Her lips didn't part for a second. He put her on the bath table. Stefani pulled his t-shirt over his head and revealed a tanned, muscular chest. He heard a loud swallow from her and bandaged her lips again. Stefani leaned back. His hands went under the shirt he had given her yesterday evening. Her back touched the cold surface of the table. A small moan automatically escaped her mouth. He suddenly pulled her closer to his body, so that she could feel him.

God, just feel what you're doing to me!

She slid down the table and looked at him with a slight grin. She knelt in front of him

I think I should take care of it-

His eyes widened as her hands went to his boxer.

But not now? Ahhhh god, Stef!

His mouth was open and he had trouble breathing.

When she was done she licked her lips. He pulled her up and kissed her mouth, tasting himself on her lips.

You are out of this world! Oh my god!

His breath was still uneven. Her eyes wandered across the room to the clock that was lying on the floor.

Shit it's late, we have to hurry!

Both dressed quickly. Bradley put an Iron Maiden shirt on his bed and briefly went back to the bathroom. Suddenly the shirt was gone. He went through his apartment and looked for Stefani. He found her in the kitchen. She made coffee and wore exactly this shirt he was missing.

I hope it is comfortable?

She flinched in shock and almost threw the cups over. She turned and looked at him with a slightly angry look. He laughed and went to her.

Thanks for the coffee!

You're welcome, you crazy man!

She leaned into his arms and poked him in his well-toned chest. After drinking their coffee their were just about to leave, but he held her wrist.

Hey, I love you and I think it's very cute that you stole my shirt. It suits you!

So can I keep it?

Of course you can! I think we really have to go now! What are you saying? Motorcycle?

Yes! I love riding a bike with you.

He got two helmets and they got on his bike. He put on black glasses so that nobody could recognize him. She wrapped her arms around his waist and held close to him. As they drove through the city, he caressed her leg. He stopped right in front of the school, let her down and drove on to the teachers parking spot. Luckily there were no students out who could have seen them. When she went to school and took off his leather jacket, Bo was already waiting for her. Her knee was feeling better. The pain was blown away by all the wonderful things.