19. You want to play?

All the time she had to think about what her mother said to her. "You're cute together". She had probably seen everything. When her mother came out of the kitchen and there were just a few guests in the restaurant, she took the chance.

Mom, can we talk?

Both went to a bar table. Stefani looked at the floor and searched for words.

Honey, you don't have to explain anything to me, ok? It may not be the best situation, but the main thing is that you are happy. It was obvious anyway.

She smiled at her mother.

He makes me happy, very happy!

Well, he doesn't look that bad and he's a nice guy.

That's right! Wait! Why that was obvious?

The way you both looked at each other while dinner or how he takes care of you, the way you tell us about him. I might be old, but trust me, I know what's love!

Is it really that obvious?

She blushed a little.

You are my daughter. I know you! Besides, you can't hide love.

Yes, I love him. I really do and he loves me, but nobody should know. If that comes out, he'll lose his job.

Nobody will know from me, I promise! And don't tell your father! At least not now, better wait a bit.

I won't, thanks mom!

Her eyes were dreamy when she thought of him again. Cynthia put her hand on her daughter's.

Go to him already. I can see that you want to go to him.

But-

No, call him and tell him to pick you up. I'll do it alone. We just have some orders left.

Really?

Yes! You were a big help here! Thank you.

She immediately picked up her phone and wrote a message saying that she was waiting for him. After fifteen minutes there was a loud engine noise. Stefani was sitting on a bar stool when the last guests left the restaurant. Cynthia said goodbye to the last people and looked outside. Bradley had his helmet on and was waiting infront of  his motorcycle. Cynthia had noticed and waved to him.

Hey Bradley, don't be shy and come in!

At first he tried to pretend that he wouldn't know her, but when Stefani suddenly stood next to her mother and waved at him, he had no choice.

Eh, good evening, Mrs. Germanotta.

Good evening my son!

Stefani immediately pulled him into a tight hug. Bradley didn't know what was going on and tried to push her back. He gave her a warning look. Then Cynthia turned away and he whispered something in her ear.

Did you forget? We have to pretend you're just my student!

We don't have to. She saw us. Don't worry, she won't say anything and she's not angry either!

He smiled at her and was still a little confused. Stefani hugged him again and looked at him with doggy eyes.

I missed you!

I missed you too!

He leaned down a bit and her lips met. They shared a sweet, passionate kiss. His hands were on her hips and she was holding on to his jacket.