chapter 1

"Let me take you to the edge and back", he said to me.

I moved back a little so he could see the look in my eyes, he faltered in his stance. Good, I said in my head and smirked, I pushed him on the bed, shocked, desire pooled in his brown eyes.

Having seen that, I crawled towards him, trailed my finger down his chest and whispered seductively,
" No, I'm in charge here. After I'm done with you, you will be jelly".

" Lilith, Lilith, Lilith", confused because he doesn't know my name. I ignored the call, then came the kicking on my leg.

Without opening my eyes I knew it was my 4 years old niece, Agnes.

Annoyed at her for interrupting my dream, I raised my leg and made her trip during her kicks, trapped her to tickle her life because she's very ticklish.

"Li, Li, please, stop, arrrhhh, please, kckhchiikaaahhhh, soorrrrry", Agnes cried through laughs.

" What did I tell you about waking me up with kicks".

" I promised to stop kicking you"

I didn't released though. I kept tickling every part of her.

" ahhh stooop lil please kkkkkiiikkikki".

"Then what did you do minutes ago"? I mocked.

" But I called you like millions and you didn't answer me"

I rolled my eyes because I knew very well that she doesn't call more than thrice before she starts kicking you. That's if she called at all.

I released and got off her seeing she was spent.

"So, why did you come up here"?

"Grandma told me to come wake you ".

"Okay pumpkin, tell her I will be down in 10". Pulling her adorable cheeks.

Then the little rascal scurried downstairs with her little legs probably to relay my message or not.

You can never know with Ag, so troublesome, I smiled fondly.

Oh! I probably should have introduced myself.

So, my name is Lilith Collins. I'm 23, graduated from uni two months ago.

I had 5 siblings. 3 older brothers, an older sister and a kid sis. Jasmine, my older sis is Agnes's mum.

I went to the bathroom, brushed and washed my face. Unplugging my phone from the charger, i went downstairs while skipping the stairs.

Ag already put me in a good mood. Gosh, I love that pumpkin to death. She's so adorable.

I knew mom was in the kitchen because of the aroma around the house. Inhaling the smell, I entered the kitchen.

Mom had back to me while frying some eggs. I hugged her from behind and kissed her head.

"Morning, momma".

"Cara Mia", mom replied with smile in her voice.

" Where is everyone"?

" Your dad as u know already left for work, Jasmine is getting little Agnes ready for school and Leyla is probably on her way down any minute".

Moving to the sink, I started helping with the dishes.

Then I got to work on pumpkin's lunch bag. She loves it when I pack her lunch because of the goodies.

I heard Agnes footsteps,running down the stairs and Jasmine scolding her that she could hurt herself like that.

"Hey", Jasmine greeted me.

"Hey", I responded with a smile.

"Agnes, here's your lunch bag, pumpkin".

" Yay, thank you Aunt Lil", she squealed.

" You spoil her too much, thank God we are going back today", Jasmine shuddered.

" Yeah, yeah, yeah, she's gonna come running back here by the weekend", I pulled my tongue out at her.

Facing Agnes, " who is the best aunt in the world"?

"Aunt Lil Lil" she shouted delightly.

" Alright, come here pumpkin, be good at school and no trouble, okay"?

"No promises", she said mischievously.

Yeah, I know. I hugged her and kissed her forehead, wishing her bye.

"Bye mum" Jasmine hugged mum.

"Bye jas", mum replied.

"Little Agnes, take care". Mum hugged her.

Then they left.

Leyla, my kid sis, graced us with her presence.

She's in her last year of high school. She's a senior. 3 months and baby girl is gonna graduate. I mused.

" Morning, morning, bye" shouted Leyla, hurrying towards the front door.

"Not so fast, young lady. Breakfast remember?" Mum called her back.

" Urgh mum, I'm so late for school".

" Should have thought better before spending years in your room", I input with a sly smile.

Mum put an apple in her mouth and packed her lunch.

"Mrrrnnggh mhh" Leyla said inaudibly due to the apple in her mouth.

"I'll interpret that has thank you, mum". I rolled my eyes.

Leaving mum and I at home.

Few minutes later, she also left for work.

Here we go again...

Home alone and free.

I smirked.

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT