Chapter 33

Now that she had Daniel, they've both agreed to put a stop to her unhealthy ways and seek help. It wasn't easy for Lilith to drop everything, just like that. They had arranged for therapy sessions. Daniel had been a very supportive person and boyfriend. He insisted on going with her but she made it clear that she had to do it alone. The sessions were always tiring. It's like her brain was being pricked with the series of questions being asked. Nevertheless, Lilith welcomed everything cos she wanted to get better.

She had taken Daniel to her family as her boyfriend. They were all happy they finally got together. She was teased endlessly for those times she ignored him.

On the other hand, Daniel has been checking out different rings, searching for the perfect one and hoping Lilith would love it. He understand she doesn't like over the top things. Simple things make her happy but he wanted the right ring. He's been planning the proposal with leyla. Everything was gonna be perfect. For Daniel, Lilith was his everything.

It was Tuesday evening, Lilith had her head on Daniel's laps. He was massaging her scalp while listening to her rant about her sessions.

Lilith was saying " This is a lot harder than i thought, Daniel. To lose something that was such  a big part of who I was for so long".

Daniel kissed her head," I know it's hard, but it gets easier everyday, sweetheart. You just have to find a new way to live, just because it's a different one, it doesn't mean it's a worse one." He rubbed her arm affectionately.

" Hmm...You're right" her face morphed into a thoughtful look.

Daniel stroke her shoulder," c'mon, you have me, remember? Cheer up, babe" he smiled at her." And that's why you're seeing Dr. McKay"

" Thanks.... Really, thank you Daniel" she changed into a sitting position and faced him.

" For what?"

" Everything. You've been wonderful and nice to me. I don't know how you could stick around for this long, I mean I've been nothing short of horrible to you"

" No. Don't say that" Daniel held her by the shoulders," you did nothing wrong. I understand why you were like that, you were just trying to protect yourself". He tried holding her gaze but she couldn't bring herself to look at him longer. "Hey, look at me" he commanded softly and she met his gaze, it was smoldering "I love you, Lilith. Yes, I do, very very much. Your past, is past. This is the present, baby. I would never do anything to hurt you on purpose".

She couldn't return those three words. She would be lying if she did but she felt something for him, something that was starting to turn big. So instead, she said while holding his gaze, " kiss me".

Daniel was surprised by the request,
" what?"

" Kiss me, Daniel. Make love to me" she repeated.

He didn't need to be told twice. He closed the distance between them and claimed her lips. The slow kiss soon turned rough after he took dominance. They moved to the bedroom while tugging at each other's clothing. The hours of the night was filled with wild passionate love making. They laid in bed wrapped in each other's arms. Lilith sighed feeling contented.

"Let me take you out tomorrow" Daniel murmured, he dipped his head for a brief kiss.

" Where"

" Dinner or shopping... Actually, it's your choice. I just wanna take you out"

" Let's go to the cinema then do some shoppings afterward"

" Anywhere is fine by me, as long as I'm with you" he tickled her sides and she erupted into laughs.