Chapter 31

Daniel already texted Lilith his house address. Everything was set. He was a little nervous and wanted everything to be perfect. Food, checked. Wine, checked. Soft music, checked. It was a candle light dinner, the atmosphere was seductive.

Daniel was dressed in a black fitted shirt and black pants. His hair was styled into perfection. He looked every bit of a prince charming. At exactly 7 pm, he heard his doorbell rang. With long strides, he got to the door in record time. His nervousness began anew and he opened the door with his signatory smile. The nervous bachelor set his eyes on Lilith Collins and his anxiety flew away. He was filled with a different feeling, lust. His mouth went dry at the sight of the sexy redhead.

Lilith smiled at him shyly and stepped into the house. She looked around the interior and was impressed. The interior was modern with little touch of old decorations. The combination was odd yet beautiful.

" You have a beautiful house"

" Thank you. Please, come to the dinning"

Daniel led her into the dinning room. He was watching her expression, wondering what she thought of everything. But, Lilith's face could have been a rock. Her face gave nothing to what she thought. The candles casted a soft glow around the table.

" You sure went all out" she said, impressed.

" I want everything to be perfect ".

" It is " she said, softly.

Daniel pulled out a chair for her. He did the same for himself.

" Wine"?

" Yes, please"

He poured them some wine. He took a sip while Lilith did the same. Daniel eyed her while toying with his wine glass.

" What" Lilith asked consciously.

" Nothing. You are beautiful. I know you've heard it from people. I'm just admiring the work of nature".

" Thanks. You look good, too."

" Wow. I'm amazed. Did you just gave me a compliment"?

" Shut up, don't get cocky, now. It's a turn off"

Daniel chuckled. He served their meal while making small conversation in between.

" Did you prepared these yourself?"

" I'll have you know that I'm an amazing cook"

" Well, I'll be the judge of that".

" Go on. Take a bite" he urged.

Lilith was aware of his gaze on her. She took a bite to eat and was greeted with a heavenly taste. She took more bites eagerly.

" I'll take it that you love it"

Her mouth was filled with food, so, she nodded her head enthusiastly. She ate with gusto. Daniel was happy. He loved the fact that she wasn't the type of girl to pick at food. Well, Lilith had always been different. Her tongue darted out to lick the crumbs on her lips. The scene awoke something in Daniel. He was aroused by it, jealous of  the crumbs. They chatted mindlessly, ranging from topics to topics. Turned out they had a lot in common.

Dinner was done with. Lilith was filled. She refused dessert but Daniel wouldn't take no. They decided to take the minty pie cake to the living room. Funny, they both dislike chocolates. Daniel played a soft sensual music.

He stretched his hand towards Lilith.

" What are you doing" she laughed. She has been enjoying herself and the atmosphere from dinner also added to her carefree spirit.

" Can I have this dance? Daniel asked with an accent.

" What about dessert"? She asked, stalling.

" It can wait"

" Alright. Yes, yes you can".

Daniel took her hands and placed them on his shoulders. In turn, he put his hands on her waist. She had a lovely waist. They swayed slowly to the song. Like magnets, they pulled towards each other. Lilith looked down, unable to hold Daniel's smoldering gaze. He put a hand under her chin and raised her head. His gaze flicker to her lips. He licked his own, Lilith caught the movement. The sexual tension around them was thick.

In a flash, like a mutual decision, they both went for a kiss. The kiss was hot, filled with longing and urgency. Their mouths seemed foreign yet danced harmoniously. Their lips were locked in a passionate battle of dominance. Daniel couldn't get enough of Lilith, he pulled her closer, tighter. Lilith threaded her fingers in his hair. She tugged lightly. The action made Daniel growled, the sound was animalistic.

He lifted her up, Lilith wrapped her legs around his waist. Daniel moved them towards the wall. Lilith's back rested against it. They continued kissing, their mouths seemed no longer foreign. They tore at each other's clothing. Lilith was left in her matching lacy red bra. Daniel was in his trousers. Still against the wall, Daniel fondled her breast softly. Lilith moaned and held onto his shoulders firmly. He unclasped her bra with a hand expertly while supporting her waist with the other hand. Lilith's breast bounced, free from the confinement of her bra. The night cold made her nipples harder.

Daniel marvelled at the sight. He flicked a nipple with his tongue then took it in his mouth. He moaned. Lilith held his head against her chest. It's been too long. She hasn't been physical with anyone. And now, it's happening and it's awakening every part of her. Daniel placed her down and carried her bridal style to the bedroom. He threw her on the soft bed. He was about to unbuckled his belt when Lilith stopped him.

" Wait! Let me" she said, her voice strange to her ears.

She crawled to the edge of the bed and got down. She dropped on her knees gracefully in front of Daniel. She unbuckled his belt and removed his trousers. The evidence of his arousal stood proudly under his boxers. Lilith ran her hand slowly over it. Daniel swore! He made attempt to stop her and take her right away but Lilith said 'no'. The no was soft yet firm. It gave no room for argument. Daniel was in her hands.

Lilith maneuvered and pushed him on the bed. She climbed on top of him, kissed him on the mouth. This time it was slow, filled with promise. She kissed her way to his ear, down to his neck. She sucked on his Adam's apple. The feeling went deep in Daniel. His felt his toes curled. Then she trailed her fingers on his chest, drawing mindlessly. Lilith sucked on his nipple unexpectedly.

" Fuck. Yeah. Keeping doing that" Daniel murmured.

She kissed his chest downwards. The redhead stopped at his lower abdomen. She played with the boxers band while staring at Daniel. He nodded and she removed it in one swift.

" Like what you see?" His voice was husky.

" Love it." Lilith grinned.

She licked the shaft before sucking on the tip gently with enough pressure. She slipped the length slowly into her warm mouth. Moving her mouth up and down, she rolled her tongue and flicked the head with her tongue. Daniel was in immense pleasure. He came in her mouth and she swallowed every cum. She licked him clean before mounting.

The sex was great. Mind blowing. Lilith made love to him in different styles. She was great in bed. Daniel was done for. He was in trouble for there was no one else for him.

Lilith couldn't believed what just happened. Well, she could. They had mind blowing sex. More like she smashed him. Whatever that happened was not personal, for she gave none of herself. She realized one thing though, sex with him wasn't bad. She could keep him. Unfortunately, he will never have her heart. It had been ripped out.

Daniel's masculinity was challenged. He haven't touched Lilith. He promised himself, he would make sure he showed her how skilled his mouth and hands were.

Each with different thoughts and feelings. Daniel was happy and content and more in love while Lilith was neither happy nor sad but receptive.

Don't forget to VOTE 😘