Chapter 3

"You are so dumb, bruh". Ace said smugly.

"Dude, ya know I'm way smarter than you are, so shut ya fucking mouth". Cam countered back.

" Oh fucking hell! Daniel, listen to this, imagine Cam being actually smart". Ace bellowed, laughing while making air quote on the word smart.

"Y'all should not drag me into this. Fucking cunts". Daniel muttered.

" Where the hell is Max"?. Ace asked no one in particular.

"Where do you think"?. Daniel said with a raised eyebrow.

" Playboy is out there flirting with everything in skirt". Cam wiggled his brows.

Max entered the apartment obviously in a good mood.

He was wearing a navy blue buttoned up shirt and black pants.

Twirling his car key and whistling a catchy tune.

He faced his friends.

"What's up, amigos"? Opening his arms wide with a smile so bright showing his pearly white teeth.

They all looked up and smirked at him.

"What have u been up to,dude"? Ace asked brushing his dark brown hair away from his face.

" Bet he was inside the warmth of a bitch all night". Cam said with suggestive demonstration.

" Y'all wouldn't believe this. I spent the night with a fucking gorgeous lady". Max shared with a goofy look on his face.

" When do you not"? Smiled Daniel.

" No, man, this was different. This lady was fire. Homie didn't wanna let go".
"Well, I can't blame her". He said with narcissism while pointing towards his body and smirked.

" Whoo! I used all my energy on that babe. I'm starving, guys . Daniel, what you gat at home"?

" Since when do you asked"?. Daniel looked up at him from his phone. His grey eyes shinning with amusement.

" Well, you are right". He chuckled.

Max headed inside the kitchen to raid Daniel.

He's fridge was always stocked with edible foods.

And that's the main reason they hanged out at his place most.

Ace bid them goodbye talking about some work assignment.

Cam also followed while yelling at Max for juicy details later in the day.

"Can you fucking not shout, Cam? The dude is literally in the next room. He can hear you fine". Daniel said shaking his head.

" I'm sorry, Man" he said without remorse.

"No excuses, Max. Let me meet ya crazy ass at home when I come back". He said still shouting.

" How the hell am I friends with you"? Daniel laughed.

"You love me, shithead". Said Cam.

"No Homo in here guys". Max peeked from the kitchen.

They all laughed and Cam headed out.

Hey guys, are you enjoying this book?

Then don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT