First Day

I wore a casual outfit since I'll be doing things around the house. Jungkook said to arrive a little early so I can get things started for the day. I walk inside the home with the extra key he gave me. It was a little dark outside, and most of the lights were off. Jungkook left some lights on around the downstairs/floor area for me. I walked into the kitchen and admired the expensive appliances around the room. Do I get to use this?? I tried to stay quiet, and thought about breakfast. I haven't had any this morning. Should I....? No! It's only my first day. I hugged myself when my stomach grumbled. I ignored it and decided to make some breakfast for Jungkook. Might as well get a head start, right? I saw a menu he made in advance. So, I waisted a long time looking for the ingredients, then started to cook. After a while, I placed the finishing touches on the plate of neatly placed food, and put everything away. I heard footsteps slowly walking towards my direction. I struggled to reach the top shelf again, and turned to face him, standing next to the counter. He was staring at me with an amused face. He bit his lip and smiled a bit. I chuckled nervously and stood normally, placing the can of salt on the lower counter. I stuttered while trying to explain.
Y/n: "Um... I-i made you b-brrakfast...." I pointed to the plate of food. Jungkook turned and saw the food. He looked back at me in silence.
Y/n: "I-i was putting everything a-away! I c-couldnt reach..." I admitted. He just kept standing there, staring at me. My heart fluttered, and my face heated up.
Y/n: "You are awake....right?" I asked. He didn't respond. I walked a bit closer. He chuckled cutely.
Jungkook: "Yes. I'm awake." He smiled. I nodded.
Y/n: "Oh....ok.. um, I made breakfast!" I said with a small smile. He smiled and walked over to it.
Jungkook: "Thank you." He said politely. He sat down and took the plate. He looked at me and smiled.
Jungkook: "Come here." He said kindly. I walked over slowly. Is he going to critique me in front of my face?? Oh gosh.. he holds the fork of food and hands it to me. I hesitate, then take it. A confused look shown on my face.
Y/n: "Do you need me to help you?" I asked curiously. Jungkook laughed.
Jungkook: "No silly! I want you to eat it first." He smiled.
Y/n: "Oh! I-im good! I made it for you, not me." I said, politely declining. His expression doesn't change.
Jungkook: "I won't eat until you do."
Y/n: "I-i already ate before I arrived." I lied. I was starving, but I couldn't just give in on the first day. Suddenly, my stomach growled. While I was dying in embarrassment, he smirked.
Jungkook: "Really?" He asked, knowing I lied.
Y/n: "I-i should get to work." I said.
Jungkook: "Not until you eat."
Y/n: "Why do you want me to eat so much?"
Jungkook: "Why are you refusing to eat?" He had a point. I nodded and sucked it up, taking a bite. It was really good!! He just kept looking at me.
Y/n: "Im done." I said. He nodded.
Jungkook: "Thank you. See, that wasn't so hard, was it?" He smiled. I smiled back, giggling a bit.
Y/n: "I guess not." I said. He chuckled.
Jungkook: "Don't worry. You look cute when you eat." I blushed, feeling my heart pound.
Y/n: "T-thanks..." I said. He smiled.
Jungkook: "Here. I'll eat while you start cleaning. There's laundry that needs to be folded, if you wouldn't mind doing that."
Y/n: "Of course!" I said with a smile. I went to the now lit up living room and started folding a basket of laundry. It was...strange..folding men's clothes. I tried to do the underwear last, since I couldn't just....you know....it's just different! I finished folding, and went to go inform Jungkook. He was washing his dishes. Shouldn't I be doing that?
Y/n: "Excuse me?" I asked politely. He turned around and smiled.
Y/n: "Do you want me to wash those for you?" I asked. He looked at me in appreciation.
Jungkook: "What about the laundry?"
Y/n: "I finished it." He looked at me in shock.
Jungkook: "Really?" He asked, drying off his hands. I nodded. He walked over and saw the neatly folded clothes placed on the sofa. He looked at me with a smile.
Jungkook: "You're quick." I smiled.
Y/n: "What should I do next?" I asked politely. He thought about it.
Jungkook: "I have some colleagues that are attending a party. Since I'm hosting, I'd like you to get things ready." He gave me a list of things to do, and sent me off. All day I was ordering flowers, and ingredients through an eternal abyss of companies over the phone. After everything arrived I set things up. I decorated the foyer, the dining table, and ballroom as best as I elegantly could. Once I finished decorating I cooked a full menu Jungkook made for dinner. After finishing a couple of foods, I still had more to go. Jungkook was looking around and double checking my work.
Jungkook: "You can take a small break. You've worked hard today. I don't want you to be slaved. Especially on your first day." I smiled.
Y/n: "Thank you, but I'll keep working. I don't want to be lazy."
Jungkook: "You think you're lazy? Look at me." He chuckled.
Y/n: "From what I can tell, you work out, and you work for a big company. You're not lazy." I said, still focused on the food. He licked his lips.
Jungkook: "If you work too hard you won't be able to do well tomorrow."
Y/n: "Are you hosting another party tomorrow?"
Jungkook: "No ma'am."
Y/n: "Then I'll keep working." I smiled. After failed attempts to get me to stop working, Jungkook walked up to me and back hugged me as I was stirring the ingredients in the bowl. My body was completely sore. I slowly stopped.
Jungkook: "Don't work too hard Y/n. It's bad for your health." He whispered. I blushed, then felt him slowly let go. He slid his hands away from me slowly. His ghostly figure lingered at the back of my body. I shook it off as best a so could so I could finish.
Y/n: "It's not my health people worry about. It's my ability to work for them, and my attendance." I admitted. It was true. I've been a waitress previously, before this job. He stood next to me and looked in confusion. I looked up at him, then went back to work.
Y/n: "I'm sorry." I apologized. He bit his lip. I finished the last meal, then set it on the table. I wiped my forehead with my arm. My hand was facing away from me. I washed up, fixed my hair, and went to inform Jungkook.
Y/n: "I finished Sir." I said. I haven't been very polite today. I have to understand he's my boss, not my friend. He smiled and thanked me. Suddenly, the doorbell rang. I offered to get it. I walked over and opened the large door. A group of extremely good looking men were standing there.
???: "Is this the wrong house?"
???: "Oooh! I'll stay if it is! Just tell Jungkook I was late." Jungkook walked over behind me with a brow raised. I moved over and welcomes the men inside. They all sat down on the couch, and started talking. I walked to the kitchen, grabbed the tray of food and drinks I made, then walked back. The men stared at me.
Y/n: "I made appetizers for everyone. Just in case..." I said, biting my lip. They all smiled. I placed the tray on the coffee table, and handed everyone their plates. They all thanked me.
Jungkook: "Y/n, these are the colleagues I mentioned earlier." The men stood up. One by one they walked over to introduce themselves.
Namjoon: "I'm Kim Namjoon. I work with Jeon Jungkook. It's a pleasure to meet you Ms..?"
Y/n: "Kim. Y/n Kim." I smiled. he smiled back and shook my hand.
Jin: "I'm Kim Seokjin. Nice to meet you Ms. Kim." He smiles warmly.
Taehyung: "I'm Kim Taehyung! I'm Jungkook's Secondhand." I smiled.
Y/n: "It's nice to meet you Sir." I bow. He smiles and bows too.
Jimin: "Hello Ms. Kim. I'm Park Jimin. I hope I get to know more about you soon!"
Y/n: "I hope so too!" I smile.
J-Hope: "Hello Ms. I'm Jung Hoseok. It's very nice to meet you. You did a great job with the decorations." He smiled kindly.
Y/n: "Thank you very much! I'm happy you noticed." I smiled.
Suga: "Hello. I'm Min Yoongi. I'm Jungkook's head director for the A-4 section. I hope to see you visit someday." He smiles. I blush a bit, then smile back.
Y/n: "I'll try my best." I giggled. He smirked then walked back to the sofa and sat down. After the introductions, I politely excused myself to finish working a bit.
Namjoon: "Why is she doing all the cooking?"
Jungkook: "She's my maid and housekeeper." He said cheerfully.
Taehyung: "Really?!"
Jungkook: "Yesss......"
Yoongi: "I flirted with a maid!?" He asked joyfully. The men shushed him and looked up at me, but I ignored their conversation. I smiled and continued to work. I was cleaning the countertops and noticed the can of salt still on the counter. I walked over to the men having a deep conversation. They all looked up at me like they were staring for a distraction. I smiled and bit my lip.
Y/n: "I'm sorry to interrupt.... B-but Mr. Jeon, I need help putting this away." I looked at him, holding the can of salt. He smiled at me and stood up. He walked over to me and took the can, walking to the kitchen and easily placing the can on a high shelf. He walks over and chuckles cutely.
Jungkook: "You know I don't mind if you call me by my name. We're only a year apart." He smiles and sits down.
Y/n: "Yes, but you know I like to be professional with my boss." I said.
Jungkook: "Professional?" He laughs.
Y/n: "Yes. And age doesn't matter."
Hoseok: "How old are you Ms. Kim?" He gets jabbed by Jimin sitting next to him.
Jimin: "That's rude to ask!" He whispered. I giggled when he apologized.
Y/n: "It's fine Sir. I'm 21." I said, smiling.
Jin: "Age doesn't matter to you, huh?" I nodded.
Jungkook: "What's that supposed to mean?"
Jin: "Nothing." He smirks.
Taehyung: "I've never heard of a maid being so social with her master. Or his guests." I felt a bit down when he said it. Was I doing a bad job?
Y/n: "M-master? Is that what you call it?" I asked. I blushed a bit.
Taehyung: "Not really, no."
Y/n: "Um... Dinner's ready when you get hungry." I said randomly. They all cheered like kids at a birthday party and walked into the dining room. Jungkook said I could take a break and relax on the sofa. He gave me permission to use the television, and thanked me for my hard work. I sat with crossed legs on the sofa, and put on my favorite show. After a couple hours, I fell asleep.

Jungkook's pov

After I sent Y/n to relax for her hard work, I wanted to see what my friends thought about her. While eating and joking around, Namjoon started a conversation.
Namjoon: "Your maid. She seems really nice." I smiled.
Jungkook: "She is." I said, eating another bite. This food was amazing!!
Hoseok: "She's an amazing cook. And a great decorator." He compliments.
Jungkook: "She was working all day. I'm very proud of her. She even refuses to stop working." I chuckled.
Jin: "Really?"
Jungkook: "Yeah. I even hugged her. That didn't work either." I bit my lip.
Yoongi: "You hugged her?" I nodded.
Taehyung: "Aww, our maknae is growing up so fast!"
Jungkook: "Yah! I'm your boss."
Jimin: "And I'm older! Yet you still make fun of my height."
Jungkook: "That's because it's fun."
Yoongi: "I wonder what she smells like. She probably smells just as beautiful as her face." He mumbled under his breath. Everyone looked at him.
Yoongi: "Uh.. did you hear that?" We all nodded.
Yoongi: "Well, can you blame me?" He chuckled. We laughed and knew we couldn't.
Taehyung: "She really is something else. I wish she worked for me." He pouted. I smirked, then immediately hid it.
Jin: "I think she'd have fun with me! We'd be able to cook together!" The boys laughed at him. I ignored the pinch of jealousy in my heart.
Namjoon: "Guys, stop fantasizing about Jungkook's maid." He laughs.
Jimin: "You know you do it too!"
Namjoon: "What? Of course not! We just met."
Hoseok: "We all did. Jungkook just met her a little bit before us."
Jungkook: "So? I'm not fantasizing over her." I lied, sipping my cup of wine slowly. The boys laughed.
Jungkook: "What?"
Namjoon: "We just don't believe you." I roll my eyes.
Jungkook: "Of course you don't." I chuckled. Speaking of which, how is she? It's been a couple hours. I feel a little bad for not checking in with her.
Jungkook: "I should go see if she's alright. It's been a while." I stood up and pushed in my chair.
Jimin: "Jungkookie went from being scared of women to not being able to stay away from them." They all laughed. I rolled my eyes with a soft chuckle, then walked away. I noticed the television playing still. It was my favorite show! Does she like it too? I walk over to her, and noticed her laying down cutely. She was breathing slowly, and looked peaceful and angelic when I saw her face. I smiled, biting my lip. She was shivering, so I grabbed a blanket and placed it around her gently. She smiled and stopped shivering. I smiled and chuckled quietly.
Jungkook: "I told you not to overwork yourself Y/n." I jokingly whispered. Obviously, she didn't reply. I gently placed my hand on her cheek, then slowly caressed her hair. I took my hand back and stared at her sleeping figure.
Jungkook: "Please don't work too hard. I can't keep looking at you like this. You're going to give me a heart attack." I bit my lip, blushing. I walked back towards the boys. After a little more conversation, we bid our goodbyes and they left. Y/n was still asleep. I couldn't wake her up, but I couldn't keep her here either. I walked over and gently judged her. She hummed.
Jungkook: "Hey there sleepyhead." I smiled. She gently wiped her eyes and yawned cutely. My heart fluttered. She fluttered her eyes open and looked at me.
Jungkook: "That party's over, and you fell asleep." I chuckled. Her eyes grew wide and she jumped up. She rushed to the counter, grabbed her things, and came back.

Y/n's pov

Y/n: "Oh my gosh I'm so so sorry Mr. Jeon!! I-i didn't mean to! I'll get better sleep tonight!" I apologized. He chuckled.
Jungkook: "Don't apologise. You overworked yourself today. That's all."
Y/n: "I'm sorry..." I looked down, embarrassed. I bit my lip. I was scared. Was I going to be fired??
Jungkook: "It's fine. Really." He smiled. I nodded, even though I didn't believe it.
Y/n: "If you want to fire me..I understand. I wouldn't be mad." He chuckled. Does he laugh at everything?
Jungkook: "Fire you? No. That's not happening. I was hoping you'd fall asleep." I looked up at him.
Y/n: "What? Why?"
Jungkook: "I was worried." He held the back of his neck.
Y/n: "Oh.. well, thank you. I promise it won't happen again." I said.
Jungkook: "Don't worry about it." He smiled. I tucked my hair behind my ear and bit my lip.
Y/n: "Um.. I should get going now.." I said, pointing at the door.
Jungkook: "O-oh, yeah! For sure! Let me help." I politely decline and open the door. Jungkook follows me before I decline and tries to open it too. Instead, he accidentally grabbed my arm and faced me towards him with my back against the door. (I hope that makes sense 😂😊) I stared up at him, feeling my heart pound. He looks into my eyes, never looking away.
I didn't know what to say, or do... I kinda...wanted to stay there.... He leaned in a bit. And so did I. But I stopped myself. I shouldn't!!!! He's my boss. Someone I work for. I bit my lip.
Y/n: "I should go now. Thank you." I smiled. He let go and agreed. I opened the door, apologised again, and waved goodbye. I closed the door, and walked to my car. Once I got in, I looked at the house again. He wasn't there, and I was sad. Sad? Are you kidding me? I shook it off and started the car. Relieved that the car started normally, and drove off, heading home....