Sacrifice

There is physical harm involved, so if you can't handle it, please skip this chapter! When you see bold lettering again that means you can read the rest of the chapter! Thank you!

Afraid in the cold, silent room, the only thing I could hear were my thoughts, cries, staggered breathing, and stomach growling. My head shot up when I heard the door unlocking. I wiped my tears and hiccuped. Lisa was coming down. She came up to me and crouched, then grabbed my chin forcefully. Jungkook was always gentle with me. I missed it.
Lisa: "Are you hungry?" I didn't respond, even though I was. She clapped her hands loudly, and Soobin came down with a tray. At least he was fully clothed this time. Gosh.
Soobin: "I made a bowl of cereal for the lovely lady." He set it on the ground. I pushed the bowl away from me gently.
Lisa: "Be grateful brat." She pushed it back to me. I looked down at the bowl. It was my favorite cereal... I looked back up at Soobin. He smirked.
Soobin: "I remember seeing you sneaking that cereal into school in the mornings. It was the only one you liked." I was shocked by this.
Y/n: "Um...t-thank you.. that's oddly sweet of you." I said slowly. He nodded and walked out.
Lisa: "He mentioned your little relationship during high school."
Y/n: "It wasn't like that. He liked to bully me." She smiled.
Lisa: "I know. Now, back to business." She stood up and grabbed a chair then pulled it into the middle of the room. She patted it.
Lisa: "Go on. Sit." I took my time to walk over and sit down. She quickly took a rope from somewhere and tied me up forcefully. I struggled but she was stronger.
Lisa: "Whether you like it or not Jungkook will be mine. And you just want to be free. It's simple. Just answer my questions truthfully and I'll let you go."
Y/n: "What if I'm lying?" She chuckled.
Lisa: "I know you won't."
Y/n: "How do you know that?"
Lisa: "Because if you do you're going to be here for a long time. And your little toy wouldn't like that now would he?"
Y/n: "He's not a toy."
Lisa: "Sure. Now, tell me love. Do you love Jungkook?"
Y/n: "Of course I do."
Lisa: "Wrong answer." She slid the knife across my thigh quickly. I screamed in tears and pain. Blood soaked through my jeans. Tears fell down my cheeks as she stared at me evilly.
Lisa: "Do you love him?" I thought about Jungkook. If he was in this situation what would he do?
Y/n: "Yes." She cut my other leg. It hurt so much.... I screamed so loud she had to tie a cloth around my head so it would be in between my teeth.
Lisa: "Just say one word Y/n. Just one! And this will all go away." I sobbed.
Lisa: "Do you love him?"
I nodded. She was furious and sighed.
Lisa: "I can't believe I thought it would be entertaining to see you like this. What a waste of time." She took the knife and stared at it. Then she smirked.
Lisa: "I almost forgot. Don't go anywhere." She laughed and walked out. I was in so much pain. I was terrified for what was going to happen next. I heard my phone ring but it was in my pocket. I was tied up so I couldn't answer it. After some time Soobin came down. He came and caressed my cheek. I whimpered.
Soobin: "Lisa went on an errand, so I have to watch you." Why?! It's not like I can do anything!! It hurts too much to move.
Soobin: "You know. I can help you." I just cried.
Soobin: "Come back to me. Lisa will quit her act immediately and you'll be free. Besides, while lover boy is gone with her I can treat you right. Even better than him." He leaned in closer. I was terrified. He examined me and smiled.
Soobin: "Don't you miss it? Our fun in school? I do." He sighed.
Soobin: "I enjoyed it. Those good old days where I'd force you to become friends with guys. Break their hearts. Then come running back to me after they hurt you." Why can't he just shut up?...
Soobin: "I do like you Y/n. I really do. You know that, don't you?" I whimpered and shook in fear and pain.
Soobin: "Then why do you hurt me like this? You know you can use your body for so many things. Yet you choose to hide it. Would you like me to help show it off?" I cried and shook my head. He smirked.
Soobin: "That's a shame." He just stared at me. Is this fun for him? He doesn't understand how much pain I'm in!! He untied the cloth from my mouth and took it. It felt better.
Soobin: "What's so good about that guy? Yes he's successful. But I'm so much better. It's proven that I even have a bigger d**k than him! Yet you chose him."
Y/n: "I could care less about what's in your pants." I muttered. He smirked.
Soobin: "Right. Then tell me Y/n. If you and I were the last people on earth, would you give me a chance?"
Y/n: "No. I wouldn't give you my body even if it meant we had to start the human population."
Soobin: "Tough, but fair." He grabbed a chair and sat in front of me. Suddenly, the door burst open. Lisa came in with someone behind her. It was Jungkook!! He had his arms tied behind him. Lisa held the rope attached to him like he was her puppy.
Jungkook: "Y/n!!" He exclaimed. He had tears streaming down his face when he saw me. I cried. He tried coming towards me but Lisa and Soobin tied him to another chair. It was farther away from me....
Y/n: "Jungkook....." I cried.
Jungkook: "It's alright. Everything's going to be ok." He said in a shaky voice. I nodded but didn't actually agree.
Lisa: "Now That That's settled, it's time for plan B." She walked to me and pulled my hair. She tied the cloth around my mouth again.
Lisa: "You're going to answer me again. Correctly this time. If not I'll do far worse than cutting you into bits." I cried and nodded. She wouldn't hurt Jungkook right? The reason this is happening is because of her love for him. Right?...
Lisa: "Do you love Jungkook?" I nodded. She rolled her eyes and brought Soobin over.
Soobin: "Don't worry Kitten. I won't hurt you." He unties everything. I'm free! Never mind... he quickly grabs me with force and pushes me against a wall. They faced Jungkook towards me so he could see everything. It hurt. The wall was as hard as rock and cold. Just like the floor.
Y/n: "Let us go." I cried.
Soobin: "I can't do that."
Lisa: "Y/n. You have two choices. You can choose Soobin, get him out of my life, be free, and I'll be with Jungkook. Or... you can choose Jungkook and put his life in danger for the rest of his life. Your choice."
Jungkook: "Y/n..." I looked at him in tears.
Jungkook: "It's alright." He was crying, but he smiled. We were in a terrifying situation yet he still smiled and said it'll be ok. I sniffed.
Soobin: "Having trouble deciding? Let me help." He smirked.
Jungkook: "Don't touch her!"
Soobin: "Too late." He planted his lips on mine. His kiss was rough and painful. I tried pushing him away but it was no use. He pulled me against him and kissed my neck. It hurt.... I just cried and whimpered.
Jungkook: "Don't touch her! Stop it!"
Y/n: "Please...help.." I almost whispered.
Lisa: "You have a choice Y/n! Choose!"
I cried. I couldn't risk Jungkook's life for my happiness. That isn't right. But I'd rather die than be with Soobin.
Y/n: "I'm sorry." I quickly slid down and escaped Soobin's grasp, then grabbed the knife Lisa left on the floor and brought it to my forearm.
Jungkook: "Y/n!! What are you doing!?" He cried.
Y/n: "I can't put your life in danger." I cut my arm, wincing in pain. Soobin and Lisa were shocked. I guess they didn't expect it. I cried and did it to the other arm, then dropped the knife.
Physical abuse is over now. Feel free to read!
I stared up into Soobin's eyes.
Y/n: "I'd rather die than be with you." Jungkook was sobbing.
Jungkook: "Y/n don't do this! I can't lose you..." I cried too.
Lisa: "Don't worry babe. You have me now." He yelled and kicked her away. She fell to the ground. He moved around and got one hand free. Things became blurry and I collapsed. Soobin came after me. Jungkook was free and picked up Lisa.
Jungkook: "You disgusting psychopath! Don't ever touch us again!!" He threw her down and she passed out. Soobin backed away from me. Maybe he's not so manly after all.
Jungkook: "Don't just stand there!! Call an ambulance!!"
Soobin: "You really think I'm going to listen to y-?"
Jungkook: "Now!!" He sat next to me and picked me up. He cried as he stared at me.
Jungkook: "Why would you do that? Why would you risk your life like this?" I let tears fall down my cheeks. A painful lump in my throat was preventing me to speak.
Y/n: "I'm not going to sacrifice your safety for my happiness..." I said I'm a shaky voice. He hugged me gently.
Jungkook: "I love you so much Y/n." I felt so weak, but I wanted to hug him. And kiss him. But I couldn't.
Y/n:"I love you too." I tried keeping my eyes open but it was hopeless. I closed my eyes and tried breathing calmly. Jungkook's sobs aches my heart. Eventually I stopped hearing them.