!!!!!Sike!!!!!

Did you really think I'd do that to you guys? 😂 I'm not that cruel. I hope you didn't cry as much as I did though... if so I apologize for tugging your heart strings 😬 😈

Y/n's POV

~ After the proposal ~

I let go of Jungkook and wiped my tears. He chuckled and kissed my head.
Y/n: "Was it your idea to do this in the middle of the day?" I giggled.
Jungkook: "I knew you were expecting it. It wouldn't be fun that way. Besides! I'm full of surprises." He smiled. I giggled.
Y/n: "You sure are." Suddenly a whole crowd entered the building. Are these his coworkers? They cheered and clapped happily. I giggled.

~ 6 hours later - At a restaurant ~

All: "Wooahh!!" They saw my engagement ring.
Rose: "It's so simple, but elegant at the same time."
Jimin: "It's so tiny.. did you struggle to find her size Kook?" He laughed.
Jungkook: "A little." He chuckled.
Y/n: "I'm not that small Jimin!"
Jimin: "Yes you are."
Y/n: "Well... you're small too!" Wow.. what an awesome comeback Y/n... Everyone laughed at me, and it just drank my water.
Taehyung: "So? When are you guys wanting to have the wedding?"
Both: "Spring!" I giggled.

It was fun hanging out with everyone! After a few hours we decided to head back home. I drove home by myself and smiled while thinking of today.

~ 1 year later ~ (I know there's a lot of skipping in this chapter, but for the sake of time and ideas this is what I've come up with!)

Recap: Y/n and Jungkook had a spring wedding the next year after their son, Beom-Seok, was born. They purchased a family home, and Y/n decided to get one new, well paying job despite her fears to help provide for her new family. Y/n and her friends got along quite well tied Soobin and his girlfriend, Yuri, over the past year too!

- Y/n and Jungkook's home -

Y/n: "There there. It's alright." I gently bounced and quietly shushed the baby as he laid against me and cuddle his head in the crook of my neck. After struggling to get him to quiet down for more then three seconds, all hope was regained when Jungkook arrived home! As soon as he stepped inside the baby stopped. Jungkook chuckled. I walked over to greet him. He offered to hold the baby, and help out. I thanked him and kissed his lips. He looked at me and smiled happily.
Y/n: "We've been parents for a few months now, yet you still seem to look at me like that every day." I giggled. The baby cradled with Jungkook, and I loved it. He held him gently, and made sure he was comfortable and protected.
Jungkook: "There's no reason not to." I giggled.
Jungkook: "Besides. You look at me like that all the time, yet it's never gotten old." I smiled. I looked at the baby.
Y/n: "It's his nap time. Would you mind putting him to bed? I'm making something.."
Jungkook: "Sure." I thanked him and went into the kitchen to finish cooking. After a while of silence I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. His body pressed against mine, and his head relaxed on top of mine. A warm feeling washed over me, and I smiled, blushing like crazy. He kissed my cheek. Then my neck.
Y/n: "I'm cooking Kookie." I giggled.
Jungkook: "It can wait." He chuxkled.
Y/n: "But-."
Jungkook: "No buts. I haven't kissed you all day." He turns me around to face him and passionately kisses my lips. I liked it.... I kissed back and cupped his face when he pulled me closer. He held the sides of my waist, then lowers and held my butt. I wrapped my arms around his neck and held the back of his head with one hand. His hair was soft and it smelled amazing. He smiled and squeezed. I enjoyed it, and he knew that.... I dragged my hands down from his neck and held his arms. I loved being in his arms.. and I loved him being in mine. He brought up his hands and cupped my face, then pecked my lips a few times, then stared at me with starry eyes. It's been a while since we kissed like that. He smirked.
Jungkook: "It was a busy day at work today." He paused and stood up straight.
Jungkook: "I couldn't think of another way to let out my stress. And my energy." Gosh.. his words always make my heart flutter. Even from the most simple things... then it hit me. I forgot to get the rest of the ingredients!!!
Y/n: "Hey Kook?"
Jungkook: "Yes lovely?" I bit my lip when he said that. Ugh what the heck dude?!
Y/n: "I need to run to the store for more ingredients. Do you mind watching that until I come back? Pretty please?"
Jungkook: "Of course!" I thanked him, kissed his cheek, and rushed to the front door. I grabbed my purse and car keys. I felt a hand on my bum.
Y/n: "What-? Kookie.." I giggled. He was back to being close to me again. He moved his hands and held my waist.
Jungkook: "What? I love you. Besides, it's difficult when a young man sees he's adorable wife with a nice body. And be safe, ok!" I blushed. I nodded. He kissed me, and let me go. I walked out with a last goodbye and left for the store.