Pinky Promise

Jungkook: "I still have to marry you." I blushed. He looks down at my fumbling hands, then back at me.
Jungkook: "I mean, I did give you a ring. I just haven't asked the question yet." I bit lip. Why do you have to kill me now?! He stepped closer.
Jungkook: "Y/n?"
Y/n: "Yes?" He paused.
Jungkook: "Raising a child is new, scary, and real." I nodded. He stepped closer again and wrapped his arms around me.
Jungkook: "It's a good thing I'll be raising it with you. Wifey." He smiled and pecked my lips softly. My heart skipped a beat.

~ Skip to evening ~

I finished work and met up with all of my friends for my birthday. We decided to meet up at a fun restaurant! I was a little late, and noticed everyone's cars in the parking lot. I can't believe you're late on you're own birthday Y/n!!! Ugh... I looked in my rear view mirror. I put make up on for the first time! Is it too much? I can't just rub it off. Oh well....here we go. I got out of the car and walked through the entrance. My friends were sitting at a big table in the middle of the large room. I looked around the place and smiled at the decorations.
Rose: "Y/n!" I looked over, smiled, and waved. The rest of the boys turned to face me. They gave expressions I didn't expect. They just stared. I wasn't able to detect if it was bad or not. I bit my lip and walked over. I just wore a suit with a white blouse exposing a little of my chest with cute shoes to go with it! I wasn't sure if a dress was too much.
- Just pretend the white shirt is a little lower for the sake of the story :) -

Y/n: "Thank you guys for coming. It means a lot to me." I smiled kindly. They didn't say anything. I bit my lip. Gosh why am I so nervous?
Y/n: "I-I've never done anything like this before.... s-so.." I cleared my throat.
Y/n: "Is everyone supposed to stare at the birthday girl?" Jin laughed.
Taehyung: "No. You just look..." I got scared.
Jungkook: "Great." He finished. I smile and thanked them. I was about to sit down when I heard a familiar voice. Right! I turned to see Felix. We haven't spoken in a while and I figured he'd appreciate being invited! I smiled and rushed to him, and hugged him. He hesitated then hugged back.
Y/n: "I didn't think you'd come. Thank you." I smiled and let go.
Felix: "Are you kidding? Of course I would! It's nice to finally see you again." I smiled. We walked over to the table and sat down.
Y/n: "Jungkook has met Felix before, but I'm not sure if you all have. Anyways, this is Felix! Felix, this is everyone." I said.
Yoongi: "Right! You're the guy Y/n smiled at in the cafe! When you and Jungkook-!" He stopped himself and cleared his throat.
Yoongi: "It's nice to see you."
He said flatly. The others introduced themselves.
Felix: "It's nice to meet all of you." He smiled. Then I became nervous again. I remembered why I was so nervous from the beginning.
Y/n: "Hey guys..." they gave me their attention.
Y/n: "Before I say anything do you promise not to get upset?"
Hoseok: "Why would we be upset?"
Y/n: "Well.. I-I.. um.."
Jimin: "What is it?" He laughed.
Y/n: "I invited someone..." I heard footsteps coming from the entrance. Namjoon looked up.
Everyone else did too.
All: "Soobin?!?!" Soobin gave a small smile and walked over. I stood up and nodded.
Rose: "Y/n.. Are you crazy?!"
Taehyung: "This guy tried taking you away from Jungkook!"
Felix: "He hurt you!"
Jungkook: "He helped kidnap you!!"
Jimin: "He's evil!"
Namjoon: "He should be in jail!!"
Jin: "He's with Lisa for Pete's sake!! Isn't that a clue to stay away from him?!"
Hoseok: "Why is he here?!"
Yoongi: "I'm not letting this guy touch you again Y/n! If he won't leave I'll push him out myself!" They all complained in unison.
Y/n: "Guys... guys?.. GUYS!!!" I exclaimed. They finally simmered down. I pulled Soobin next to me with confidence.
Y/n: "He has something to say." I looked at him and smiled. He nodded.
Soobin: "I'm here to apologize." They groaned.
Taehyung: "How could we trust you? You don't even mean it-."
Y/n: "Guys. Please hear him out."
Rose: "Why are you so nice to this bastard?"
Y/n: "Rosey..." I don't like cursing.
Rose: "Sorry."
Y/n: "He saved me. It's the least I can do. Remember our date?" I looked at Jungkook. He nodded and sighed.
Soobin: "What I did was wrong. I know that. And no matter what I do my act shouldn't be forgiven. I just hope you understand where I'm coming from."
Taehyung: "You're right. It WAS wrong. And you're not forgiven." I bit my lip. Did I ruin everything?...
Jimin: "You're with Lisa. That's bad enough."
Y/n: "Actually that's not tr-."
Soobin: "I was never into Lisa. And we never dated."
Rose: "Then why help her?"
Soobin: "Because I was an idiot. Lisa never liked me in that way."
Felix: "Duh. Jungkook caught her eye."
Jungkook: "Again. Not true."
All: "Huh?" Me and Soobin sat down and helped me explain everything.