Christmas Decorations

🌸3 Days Later🌸

'Georgia come down stairs' my mum shouted as Liam came running into my room.

'We're going to put the Christmas tree up Georgia' he squealed getting excited.

'Are we?' I asked as he nodded taking my hand as we walked down the stairs and into the living room where my mum was sat.

'We're going to put the Christmas tree up' she smiled.

'I know, Liam just told me' I laughed.

'Nathan's coming round for 11 so we'll start then' she smiled making me a cup of tea and placing it on the table where I was sat.

'Alright' I smiled.

'Mum?' I asked.

'Yes darling?' She smiled.

'Is Nathan staying here on Christmas day?' I asked. I know we've only just met but It feels like a life time.

'If he wants to, I think he's bringing his girlfriend today so we could ask them' she smiled.

'Alright, well I'm going to get changed' I smiled getting up and going upstairs into my room.

I decided to FaceTime Ryan as I haven't seen him in a whole 3 days.

'Hi' I grinned as his face appeared on the screen.

'Hey' he smiled.

'Did I wake you?' I asked as he looked tired.

'Nope' he smiled.

'Damn it' I laughed.

'Rude' he pouted.

'Sorry baby' I laughed.

'So what you doing today?' He asked.

'Putting the Christmas tree up with mum, Liam and Nathan, you?' I said whilst straightening my hair.

'Rehearsing for shows on the weekend' he smiled.

'Cute' I laughed, 'I think I might FaceTime Leo and Charlie soon to see how they're doing in Australia' I said.

'We Facetimed them last night, Charlies still as pale as ever' he laughed.

'No shock there then' I laughed.

We spent half an hour talking about everything until we finally said our goodbyes and I decided to FaceTime Leo and Charlie as planned.

'HI' I squealed as it connected and their faces appeared on the screen.

'Hey' they laughed.

'How are you, I seen your pictures and I'm so jealous, why didn't you take me with you?' I sighed as they laughed.

'We're good and it's beautiful' Charlie smiled.

'I can't wait to see you both when you get back, I'm coming to the Newcatle gig' I smiled.

'I know and we're so excited. Can't wait to play your home town' Leondre smiled.

'Same, so you met any hot Australian girl?' I winked.

'No' Charlie laughed.

'Leondre?' I asked.

'No, but I'm talking to someone, she's from Sunderland' he smiled.

'Get in there sonnnn' I laughed.

'You sounded so Geordie there' Charlie laughed.

'So what's her name?' I asked.

'Paige' he blushed.

'Have you met her?' I asked.

'Yes, a few times. She's so beautiful and we've been talking for a while' he smiled.

'If she makes you happy, go for it ' I smiled.

'That's what I said' Charlie smiled.

'IM HERE' I heard the familiar voice of Nathan as he arrived.

'I'm going to go because my brothers here now, I'll ring back later, bye, loves Yous' I smiled pressing end and making my way down stairs.

'Hi' I smiled as I hugged Nath.

'Hi, this is Sophia, Sophia this is my mum, Georgia and Liam' he said pointing to each of us.

'Nice to meet you' I smiled.

'And you' she smiled taking a seat on the sofa.

'We going to put this tee up of what?' Nathan laughed as we all began to get pieces and add them to the tree which my mum had set up earlier.

'So how old are you?' Sophia asked me as we sat back down on the sofa and watched mum, Liam and Nathan decorate the tree.

'18, you?' I asked.

'20' she smiled, 'so I heard your boyfriends in a well known boyband' she smiled.

'Yes, Overload' I smiled.

'Is that them who were on xfactor?' She smiled.

'Yes' I replied smiling back.

'They were really good'

'I know, It was a shame they didn't stay long, they had so much more to offer' I sighed.

'I know but aren't they gigging all over now?' She said.

'Yeah, so I guess it came out an advantage' I smiled.

'I'll have to meet him sometime' she said.

'Yeah, maybe like next week we could all get together or something, he lives in London so it's really hard' I sighed.

'Yeah we could and aw, do you see him a lot?' She asked.

'Yes, at least like twice a week anyway'

'That's good, I guess'

'Let's all put the star on the tree' Liam said getting excited.

'Come on then' I smiled as we both, me and Sophia, stood up and we all placed one hand on the star and lifted it to the top of the tree.

'There we go' my mum smiled.

'It looks really pretty' Liam smiled.

'It does, doesn't it' Nathan smiled as he wrapped his arm around Sophia and I couldn't help but wish that was me and Ryan.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Stopping it there because I didn't know what else to write🐷

Just to make it clear, Nathan is played by Nathan Sykes😍💗

The edit on the top is mine so if you use it credit my instagram RobertsonsMistletoe (I know it says JoehDevries , it's my old instagram and now a saved acc)🎅💗

SO BASICALLY I MET LEONDRE, CHARLIE, JOEY, TILLY AND VICTORIA ON SUNDAY AND IM JUST SO HAPPY IT FINALLY HAPPENED😻💗

Follow my Instagram @RobertsonsMistletoe_