Just Not Ready

'Georgia?' My mum shouted waking me up.

'Yes?' I shouted back.

'Sophie's here'

'Tell her to come up' I said as I put my dressing gown on and quickly put my hair up into a messy bun.

'Hey' she smiled hugging me.

'Hey' I smiled.

'I'm not going to talk about what happened unless you want to' she smiled.

'Thank you'

'I was just wondering if you wanted to come out with all of us today? We're going shopping for holiday clothes' she smiled.

'I don't think I'm going to go Sophie' I said sending her an apologetic smile.

'What? Come on Georgia, with Ryan or not, it'll be a laugh and cheer you up'

'I don't know' I sighed.

'Don't let what's happened control you'

'I'm not, I just don't want to go knowing I'm in love with him. What if he tried kissing other girls? Am I meant to be ok with it?'

'No, but he won't. You need to talk to him and find out where you both stand. If you don't talk to him soon it'll be too late Georgia'

'I'll ring him later when I turn my phone back on' I smiled.

'Alright, well anyway, you're coming shopping at two ok' she said standing up putting her hand out for me to take.

'Is he going to be there?' I asked.

'I don't know' she said but I knew he would be and I'm not sure I'm ready to see him without talking properly.

'I'm going to ring him, will you stay here while I do?' I asked.

'Of course I will' she smiled as I picked up my phone and turned it on.

I have 29 messages from Ryan and right now I just wanted to ring him so I ignored the texts and searched my contacts for his name.

The ringing began and I began to panic.

'Georgia?' I heard him ask.

'Ryan, hello?' I said.

'Hey, how are you?' He asked and I knew he didn't know what to say.

'I'm alright, we need to talk Ryan'

'I know we do'

'Can we talk today? You can come to my house or we can go out, it's up to you' I said.

'I'll come round to yours on half an hour if that's alright?' He asked.

'That's fine' I smiled.

'Alright, see you there, bye, love you' he said.

'Bye' I said hanging up.

'When is he coming?' Sophie asked.

'Half an hour' I smiled.

'Alright, well ring me once he's been and let me know what's happening' she smiled standing up as we walked to the door and I saw her out.

'How you feeling?' My mum asked.

'Alright, he's coming over to talk' I told her.

'Ryan?' She asked as I nodded confirming.

'Just make sure you take things easy and don't worry or panic too much. Just hear what he has to say and if you feel you can forgive him then do what feels right' she smiled hugging me.

We sat and talked for half an hour to pass time. The door went and I knew it was him which made me nervous.

I walked towards the door and opened the door. He stood looking at me and I couldn't help but hug him.

'Come upstairs' I said as I walked up the stairs into my bedroom shutting the door behind us.

'Georgia I'm so sorry' he sighed.

'Don't apologise, I want to know why you did it Ryan'

'I was drunk and I didn't know what I was doing. It was midnight and I hadn't seen you all night so I grabbed the girl closest and kissed her. I know I've fucked up and I don't expect you to forgive me but I want you to know you mean everything to me and kissing her meant nothing and was quite simply the biggest mistake I've ever made' he said and at that the tears began to fall.

'If I meant anything to you Ryan kissing another girl wouldn't have even crossed your mind'

'I don't know why I did it and I know in no way is being drunk an excuse but if I could go back and change it I would, believe me. You mean everything and more to me'

'You made me feel like shit Ryan' I sighed.

'I know and I hate myself for it but I love you Georgia and I will to everything I can to get you back' he smiled.

'I gave you my everything Ryan, why did you have to do it?' I sobbed as he took me into a hug trying to stop the tears.

'I don't know, I'm so sorry'

'I don't think I can go back to being in a relationship with you yet, I'm just not ready' I sighed.

'I get that, just know I'll be waiting for you'

'I don't think I'm going to go on holiday either, I just don't think it's fair on you if I'm there' I sighed.

'No, Georgia you can go on holiday and I'll stay at home or we can both go, I'm not bothered but I think this will make you a lot happier, please'

'Are you ok with me going though?' I asked.

'Of course I am' he smiled.

'I'll go but we're just friends, ok?' I said knowing if I didn't it would all end up a mess.

'As long as you're still in my life it doesn't matter but I want you to know I'll always love you and it'll always be you' he smiled.

'And I'll always love you and maybe in time we'll get back together I just need time' I smiled.

'Take as much time as you need' he smiled.

'I love you Ryan' I smiled.

'I love you too' he smiled as we hugged.

'Tea?' I laughed.

'Go on then' he smiled.

'Friends?' I asked.

'Friends' he smiled.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

'Sophie?' I asked down the phone.

'Georgia, how did it go?' She asked.

'Good, I told him I wasn't ready to be back in a relationship with him and shit so we decided we'll just be friends for now' I smiled.

'Aw good, you sound a lot happier, I'll come round tomorrow and see you'

'Alright, oh and guess what?'

'What?'

'I'm coming in holiday' I grinned.

'Oh my god, yes, I'm so excited and so happy you decided to come' she squealed.

'Me too, well I'm going to go now and get some sleep' I said as we said our goodbyes and then the line went dead.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Been awhile, sorry😘

Please comment/vote/share❤️