Chapter 6

Team Names:
Catherine and Jaye'j: WeCan'tThinkOfAUsername.
Anne and Millie:Heelieeees
Jane and Natalie: Blond Beauties
Anna and Lexi: Ze Pizza
Katherine and Aimie: Pinkalishous
Cathy and Maiya: Caiya

"Question 50, Topic: History, " The screen read, "What day did Catherine of Aragon die?"

"This is not fair!" Anne exclaimed, throwing her arms up in the air after randomly typing an answer.

"Anne, this game is made for people born around this time, so it shouldn't be too difficult, " Aimie added.

"The game makers obviously think I'm superior to you!" Jane shot Cath a look. She said no more on the matter.

"Calm down girls, it's just a game, " Jane reminded the women.

Answers:

Pinkalishous: 7th January 1535
WeCan'tThinkOfAUsername.:7th January 1536
Heelieeees: 12th October 1529
Blond Beauties: 7th January 1536
Ze Pizza: 7th January 1538
Caiya: 7th January 1533

"Annie, I don't know where you got the year from but that's Edward's birthday," Jane said in a soft tone, turning around to face the other queen.

"Oh, sorry Jane, "

"So you say sorry to Jane but not me...!" Catherine got up and got in Anne's face while Anne continued the disagreement. Embarrassed, Jane had to pull Catherine away from Anne. She kissed Cath on the forehead and told her and Anne to stay on opposite sides of the room.

"Catherine and Jaye'J won that round anyway..." Anne crossed her arms and leaned back against the sofa in a sulk.

"Actually, we won, " Natalie announced. "We got 200 and you got 100..."

"Wait. How?!" Catherine stood up and Anne and Millie burst out into laughter.

"I am married to you love, I remember these things. We just wrote it in quicker, "

"God, that's the funniest thing I've seen in a long time, "

"Anne do NOT make the joke I know you're about to..." Cathy interrupted the laughing queen.

"Catherine's funeral..." Anne whispered so only Millie could hear.

"So, Natalie and Mum, well done! You won!"

"Yes Jane!" Natalie high-fived Jane who looked over at Catherine. She return the high-five and looked at Nat but her attention diverted back to Cath.

Something had upset her wife, and Jane was sure it wasn't just Anne's usual antics.