Chapter 17

Two months later, Jane had gone into labour, early one afternoon, on a holiday in London. She had delivered two girls and the couple named them Maria and Rachel. Due to Jane surprisingly short labour, they were allowed home the next morning.

Jane strapped both of their daughters in the back and Catherine drove them both back to the hotel.  As Catherine left the car park, Jane turned around to face their newborns, who were fast asleep.

"You alright babe?" Catherine asked, having not seen Jane this happy in ages.

"Yeah yeah, I'm fine, " she wiped tear of happiness away, " and so are our kids, "

"You're going to be a great mum, again, " Catherine added.

Jane sighed "I never got raise Edward from the beginning, plus, now we have two girls, you've got experience with girls, I don't."

"Jane, I've seen the way you are with Katherine, Ed, Mary and Elizabeth and yeah, Mary and Elizabeth aren't your children but you treat them like it. And you were so so good to Katherine - adopting her at such a troublesome time in her life. And Edward is just a boy who will be a boy, and that's nothing on your parenting darling, "

"Hey, you're not too bad yourself," Jane laughed as they pulled up at the hotel car park. Catherine had emailed the hotel and they had managed to place two cots in their room.

"I'll take Maria, you take Rachel," Jane spoke softly.

"Okay love,"

When the four of them reached their room, Jane placed Maria in the cot next to her and crashed out on the bed. Catherine put Rachel down in the cot next to Maria, took her phone out of her pocket and took a photo of the three of them. She then posted it on Instagram and captioned it "My Queen and my Princesses."