Chapter 19

That night, Everyone except Jane, Catherine and the twins, went down for dinner at the posh restaurant downstairs and ordered room service instead. They planned on going the next night because on the last night of all family holidays, they were to take a massive group photo.

"Ooh, have any of you met the twins yet?" Lexi asked the group collectively, stabbing her salad with a fork.

"They are the cutest things ever!" Millie exclaimed seconds before she was about to put a chip in her mouth, "aren't they Nat?"

"Um Hum, " Natalie answered, currently chewing.

"I got to cuddle with Rachel though!" Katherine exclaimed."So I think I win!"

"So that's where you went when you and Ed vanished from our room." Anna added."

"Millie and Nat, did you invite yourselves over..." Aimie asked.

"She invited herself and asked if I wanted to come!" Millie spoke fast while defending herself.

"Nat!"

"No, it's not as bad as it seems. Catherine put on her insta story that everyone was asleep and she was free to talk, so I went over, with Millie, to talk, "

"Mum probably meant texting, Nat, " Mary responded.

"Oh well, what's done is done and we can't change that, but they're adorable!"

"Yeah, they are," Katherine answered and got a picture up on her phone that Jane took of her holding Rachel. "Anna, look," She gave her phone to her girlfriend.

"Aww, you're going to be a great big sister,"

"I already am a great big sister! I'm the oldest!" Katherine defended herself."I'm 26, Mary's 24, Lizzie's 16, Edward's 7 and the girls aren't even a day old yet!"

"I know how old you all are, Kat!"

"Who want to come to my room for a party!" Anne exclaimed excitedly, throwing her arms in the air. Cathy facepalmed, she hadn't a single say in the 'party' Anne was proposing.

"Oh yes!! I love a party!" Millie exclaimed.

"Oh my god same!" Anne added.

"I'll drop Edward back with Mum and Catherine first, then I'll come," Katherine pointed out.

"Oh Kitty! I want to party! Mum's boring!" Edward pleaded. "Please Kitty!"

"You'll have to ask Mum, Ed," Katherine said fairly sternly.  Natalie, who had finished her meal, intervened.

"Come on Ed," She put her hand out to him, "Come with me to find your Mum and we'll ask if you can come. If not, I'll stay with you guys." Edward got up and walked over to her.

"Thank You Auntie Natalie!" He exclaimed, grabbing her hand.

"Thanks Aunt Natalie," Katherine added.

"No problem, girls." Natalie led Edward towards the door. "Come on Ed, lets go,"