Chapter 5

"You should invite some of the others over!"  Anne exclaimed when Katherine and Anna were in the kitchen.

"Ooh, Invite Jaye'j, Millie and Lexi! Vick said her, Grace and Courtney were at a nail bar - I think, " Maiya suggested.

-------Time Skip------

"Hello everyone!" Millie shouted very extravagantly as she burst through the door.

"Hey guys, " Jaye'j said slightly quieter.

"Hey everybody! Hey everybody!" Lexi sung, dancing through the door.

"Who wants to play a game?" Katherine asked.

After a very complicated greet with everyone, Katherine suggested:
"Who wants to play a game?"

"Great Idea Kat, I'll turn on the Wii!" Anne jumped up from her seat. 

"We can do the quiz followed by Wii Sports Resort!" Cathy further suggested. "We'll do it in pairs!"

"Yeah, but you can't be with your other-half, " Jane said sternly.

"Oh, why don't you want to be with me babe?" Catherine stared at her wife.

"It's not that I don't want to be with you, I'm just saying to spice it up a bit. Let's do a queen with one of the others." Jane added.

"Oh, I'll go with you Jane, " Natalie went to get up and sit on the unoccupied side of Jane.

"Fine, I see how it is Jane, " Catherine, joked, "I'll go with J'jaye, "

"Aimie, please may I be your partner?" Katherine asked politely and looked at Jane, who gave her a nod to praise her on her manners.

"God you're adorable, obviously you can!" Aimie moved to sit next to the youngest queen.

"I'm with Anna!" Lexi baggsied and ran over to her.

"Anne, you want to be my partner?" Millie asked.

"Yes! We're gonna win!"

"I guess we're together, not that I'm complaining, " Maiya spoke to Parr.

"Let the games begin..." Anne whispered.