Chapter 23

(Sorry for all the time skips, This is probably the last one)

3 years later, on Edward's 10th birthday, Katherine had received the news she passed her drivers test.

"Mum, Mum! Look at this!" She exclaimed, shoving the piece of paper in Jane's face. "I passed! I passed my drivers test!" Katherine squealed.

"Well done Kat," Jane responded, pulling the woman into a hug. "I'm proud of you"

"Mother, what's a drivers test?" Rachel pulled on Jane's jumper. Jane picked her up and placed her on her hip.

"It's a test where they see if Kat's good enough to drive," She explained, jokingly she added,"She can take all her siblings out and the adults can stay here!"

"Okay!"

"Oh Rach, have you given Ed your present yet?" Jane whispered into her daughter's ear.

"No, Mama's got it and I don't know where she put it..." The twins called Jane 'mother' and Catherine 'Mama' so they knew who they were talking about.

"Well, I think she's in the kitchen," Jane put the young girl down, "Why don't you look for her?" Rachel ran off to find Catherine.

"Right, Ed, do you want to open the rest of your presents now?" Jane addressed her son. "You've got three or four more to open,"

"Yeah!" He ran to the centre of the giant living room as Catherine and Rachel entered.

"This is from me and Cath," Jane exclaimed sliding a large box across the floor. He unwrapped it to find a new X-box 1. "You like it?"

"That is sick Mum! Thanks! Thanks Catherine!" Jane turned her head at Katherine to demonstrate her confusion.

"He means 'sick' as in awesome," she explained.

"Ah,"

"This is from your favourite Aunt!" Millie presented a box.

"That is wicked!" He exclaimed as he opened a few games.

"Eddie!"Rachel and Maria said simultaneously as they passed the gift Catherine had bought for them to give him. He had received four additional controllers.

"Oh yes! Now I can absolutely trash Mum!"

"Um, no, I'm great at that kind of thing!"

"I hate to break it to you babe, but you are, I'm pretty sure. the worst person at video games , ever," Catherine added.

"However, Me, Anne, Millie and Cathy could absolutely destroy you Ed," Maiya responded.

"Challenge accepted Aunt Maiya,"