Chapter 10

"Aww, congratulations, Mum and Catherine!" Katherine exclaimed after the couple had announced the news.

"I think this calls for champagne!" Anna ran out the room.

"How many months are you?" Cathy asked. Jane responded by holding up 4 fingers.

"I have the champagne! Who wants some!"

"I'm not drinking! Well I can't!" Jane exclaimed. "You can though Cath,"

"Sure hun?"

"Yes! I'm sure," She laughed. Catherine bent closer to Jane and whispered in her ear.

"Chill Parent..."  this sent both women into fits of laughter.

"Girl or Boy?" Anne asked, stuffing her face with monster-munch.

"Well, we haven't told you everything yet," Jane began, only to receive puzzled looks from the 4 other queens and Elizabeth, Mary and Edward. They two women exchanged looks before Catherine continued.

"We are having twins, two girls,"

"Not more girls!" Edward exclaimed, sarcastically.

"You'd be their big, older brother Ed, you'd be able to fight..."

"Woah, woah Anne stop right there, no, Ed, you are not going to beat up your sisters - any of the five you'll have!"  Jane answered.

"But what if I'm older than them!"

"Edward! You can't just beat up people cos you're older than them! Plus that like Lizzie beating you up!"

"But!"

"Edward! You won't be able to beat up your twin sisters! End of!"

"Sorry Mum," Edward went over and hugged Jane. "Sorry Catherine,"

"It's fine, just don't fight your sisters - no matter what Anne says!"

"It's fine Ed, just tell me and I'll do it!" Anne added.

"Anne! Fight any of my kids and you'll regret it!" Jane stood up. 4 of 6 who had a mother in the group were Jane's to be honest and she was Mary's step mother and - when she was with Henry she was Lizzie's step mother- so it would be easy to see why she's so protective of them.