Chapter 14

There was a knock on the door and Jane raced down to open it. She was bored of being forced not to help.

"Hi Vicki!" She opened the door to see the one of the only other blonds.

"Hey Jane, you alright?" She asked as she hugged the queen.

"Yeah, just about, Catherine has actually driven me mental," Jane sighed.

"How?"

"It's been 'Jane don't do this, Jane don't do that' all morning!"

"She's right, I heard about the lifting the bed scenario, you need to look after yourself!"

"Oh my goodness, " Jane face palmed. "Anyway, you ready Vick?"

"Yep,"

"Lizzie! Edward! Vicki's here!" Jane shouted across the house - not one-hundred per cent sure of their whereabouts.

"Do you actually know where in the house they are?" Vicki joked.

"Fun fact for you, I don't, " Jane laughed "If I don't know how to find two children in a medium-size house, how on earth will I locate six in a mansion?" Jane raised her hand to her head.

"Katherine and Mary are both adults so you won't have to be as worried about them. Liz's a teenager, she'll spend 95 percent of time in her room and the other 5 arguing with her siblings, Edward's just a 7-year-old boy, no-one will have any idea where he is and it'll be a while before the twins'll be able to walk and anyway, we'll all be here to help, Jane."

"Thanks Vick, I needed that, "

"Jane, you can always talk to me or any of us, whenever, " Vicki put her hand on Jane's arm.

"Hi Mum, Hi Auntie Vicki!"

"Hi Jane, Hi Aunt Vick,"

"Don't call me 'Aunt Vick' that sounds really strange," Vicki shook Elizabeth a look.

"Strange name for a strange woman," Lizzie joked.

"Lizzie, apologise," Jane spoke, sounding a bit fed up.

"Okay sorry Manser..."