Chapter 7

"Cath, come with me!" Jane sung as she entered the kitchen, leaving the others to talk.

"Ten quid says they're gonna have a make-out session," Anne whispered and Catherine flipped her off. Millie waited for Cath to leave before speaking again.
"Deal!"

"What's up babe?" Catherine shut the door behind her.

"I could ask you the same question,"

"Oh nothing, just Anne Boleyn," Catherine brushed it off.

"You're lying to me," Jane took a few steps closer to her wife and placed her arms around Catherine's neck.

"I know because you bite your lip when your nervous,"

"Oh Fine, I really miss Mary, I miss being a mother and I..."

"Oh why didn't you just say love?" Jane interrupted.

"Because... I don't know, " Catherine looked down, shamefully.

"Well as much as I would like to, I can't do anything about Mary, but who's to say being a Mum isn't completely out of the picture?"

"Jane, what the hell are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about us, there are loads of new methods around for people like us now, we'll discuss this properly later, once everyone else had gone to bed.

"Okay, I would love that, " Catherine, on the verge of tears, pulled Jane into a hug.

"As much as you love me?" Jane asked smugly.

"I can't love anything as much as I love you, Jane, "