Chapter Seven

Alex’s P.O.V
I woke up the next morning to Grayson placing kisses all over my face and I started to let out a few giggles and as he stopped, he looked at me with a huge smile on his face and I held his face in my hands and then I thought about what he told me last night before we fell asleep, “Alex, what is it” he asked sounding concerned and I looked back to him, “I was just thinking about what you told me about the council” I said to him and he planted his lips to mine, “I’ll make sure nothing bad happens to you, I’ll make sure of it I promise” he said as he broke away from the kiss and I nodded, “now we should get ready before we’re late for school” I said and we both let out a chuckle and got out of bed and got changed and we went downstairs when we were done and when we did I saw my mom making breakfast and she turned around with a smile on her face when she saw us holding hands, “hey you to, I see that Grayson slept over last night” she said as a smirk grew on her face and I smiled, “ya he did, we didn’t do anything last night if you were going to ask” I said quickly and we ate the bacon and eggs that my mom made and when we were done we headed out the door and held hands as Grayson and I walked to school and had a normal day at school and like usual, Brittany is always finding a way to get with Grayson and he’s always turning her down. We finally arrived back to his place and I said hello to his parents and Ethan and his sister Cameron and we went upstairs to do our homework and when we were done we hung out until there was a knock on Grayson’s bedroom door, “come in” he said and the door opened to show his mother who had a small smile on her face when she looked at me and then she turned to Gray, “we need to talk” she said and went back down stairs, “I’ll be back in a few minutes alright” he said and I nodded as he kissed the top of my head. 

Grayson’s P.O.V
I went downstairs not long after I kissed the top of Alex’s and saw my mom in the living room with the others, “what’s up, everything alright” I said as worry started to build up in my chest and then my mom decided to speak up“the council will be here in Two days and who knows what they will do to Alex” she said as anger replaced the worry and it started to build up even quicker, “we have to do something, I don’t want to change her into one of us yet, I want her to have a normal life, I knew we shouldn't have moved here” I said as I started to pace back and forth, “Grayson calm down, we all knew you were going to find your mate sooner or later” my mom said and I stopped pacing and I sat down on the couch with my face in my hands and let out a heavy sigh, “we have to figure something out soon or they’ll end up killing her” I said and headed back up stairs where Alex was still laying on my bed as it looks like she fell asleep curled up in my blankets  and I went to lay down next to her and she moved closer to me as she buried her face in the crook of my neck as I layed there with her until she woke up. 
It’s been about an hour and a half later she finally woke up and she rubbed her tired eyes and she looked around and finally looked up to me with a small smile on her face and then I thought about what might happen in Two days with and upset look on my face, “is everything alright, what’s wrong” I heard Alex say bringing me out of my thoughts, “not really, my mom told me something about the council” I said as I looked at her with a concerned look on my face, “tell me what’s wrong what happened this time” she said and I hesitated before I said anything and I finally got it out, “the council will be here in two days” I said and she sat up and and sat on my lap and I wrapped my arms around her waist and brought her as close to me as possible as I looked up to her as she gently held my face in her hands and I lent into her touch as it was the only thing that calmed me down and I gently kissed her palm and looked at her again and I had the courage to continue telling her about it, “ and I think they’re coming for you and if they are, I don’t know what will happen and I don’t want you to get hurt or worse and the only thing I want is for you to be safe and I want to protect you from whatever they are going to do” I said as I felt a few tears roll down my cheek and she gently wiped them away, “I know i’ll be safe with you no matter what, I love and trust you more than anything” she said and I smashed my lips to hers as it slowly turned into a makeout and when we eventually broke away from the kiss as I noticed that it was getting dark, “I should probably walk you home, it’s almost dark outside” I said to her and she sighed as she got up from my lap and grabbed her things and we headed back to her place. As we arrived at Alex's place she grabbed her keys from her bag and unlocked the front door and as soon as we walked in, I couldn’t believe what we had walked into. 

Alex’s P.O.V
As Grayson and I arrived back at my place, I grabbed my keys from my purse to unlock the door and as soon as I walked in I couldn’t believe what I was seeing and I ran over to my mother who was laying on the kitchen floor in a pool of her own blood that came from bite marks all over her body and I started crying and I felt Grayson’s arms wrap around me as he kissed the side of my face constantly as I continued to cry and noticed Grayson grab his phone from his pocket, “who are you calling” I asked and he looked down at me, “I’m calling 9-1-1 and then I’m calling my parents alright, everything is going to be ok” he said as he kissed the top of my head and I nodded as I got up and sat on the couch as I hugged on of the pillows. Grayson finished making the two calls, he came and sat down next to me and I cuddled up to him and started tearing up again as he started to rub my shoulder as he tried to comfort me, “who could have done this to my mother” I said to him and he looked away as if he was thinking, “I think I might know who could have done this” he said as he looked back at me and got up and went up stairs and I followed and as we got into my room, he helped me pack a bag or two and when we were done we went back to his place and as soon as we entered his house, we went straight to his room to put my bags on his bed  and when we were done, he hugged me tightly and kissed the top of my head and I wrapped my arms around him tightly and stood there for what seemed like forever and I looked up at him for a while and he lent down and kissed me and he gently laid me down on the bed as we never broke away from the kiss and we slowly took each others clothes off and he started kissing down my neck and he looked at me with love and passion in his eyes, “what about your family” I said to him as I held his face in my hands, “they went out hunting, do you want to go on” he said with lust in his eyes and I nodded and we continued what we were doing, but then he stopped again. 
After a few minutes he stopped again, “before we continued, I want to tell you something” he said and I had a concerned look on my face, “what’s wrong” I asked and he continued, “I want to mark you as mine, only if you want me to”he said and I smiled and I nodded, “yes you can mark me” I said to him and he smiled and rested his head against mine, “when I do mark you, it might hurt a little” he said and I nodded and he went on as he rested his head in the crook of my neck and I felt his teeth sink into my skin and I winced in pain that soon turned to pleasure as we continued and we soon reached our climax and he came inside me and once I realized, I looked up at him as he propped himself on his elbows, “were you wearing a condom” I asked and he shook his head, “no I didn’t, and I didn’t pull out either” he said as I sat up with the covers around me and I slightly smiled, “I’m alright with it” I said trying to make him feel better and her turned to face me as he was getting clothes from his closet and had a small smirk on his face, “are you sure, your still young” he said and I smiled and nodded as her rested his hand on my cheek and we layed back down on the bed and we soon fell asleep in each other’s arms.