ELEVEN

"Happy valentine's day and happy 4th anniversary, Love!" Someone hugged me from the back.

It was Jaime. He handed me a bouquet of red roses while hugging me. It's also our anniversary today. He's always surprising me every year, I just don't know what's his plan for today.

We went to some parks in our city in the morning. It's our hobby. Parks, for us, are important and memorable. We met in the City Park, we became a couple in the most famous park in our country named Plazea Park and he proposed to me yesterday in our province, an old and abandoned park which was a part of our childhood.

But I didn't know that parks can also be painful.

-

I tried to stopped my tears from falling while staring at my cellphone. It was our picture together. It was taken during our 4th anniversary.

"Do you still love him? Gosh, Gracy. Try atleast to move on. You're always staring at that picture." My friend snatched my phone and hid it in her pocket.

She hugged me while patting my back to comfort me. I'm glad I have her. It's been two years since we broke up.

I bid goodbye to him that day, our 4th anniversary. But it was a coincidence that in the evening, I saw him with another girl in a nearby park. They're kissing and smiling at each other.

I confronted him and he said that he really loves her so I chose to let go of him. I'll be happy if he's happy.

But I was wrong.

I never experienced to be happy again.

And today, it's supposed to be our 6th anniversary. But earlier, I saw him with his girl. I think they are celebrating valentine's day together. How sweet.

"How can I forgot him? He's always on my mind. I'm even hallucinating that he's in front of me, waiting for me to hug him. I'm living with lies, but it makes me happy. I want him again." I said in between of my sobs.

It's just so painful that the man I was with for four years is now with with someone else.

#