OUR QUEEN

[JSL VERSION]

THE GIRL IN ME IS A WOMAN NOW.

(ERRORS AHEAD)

I was always too transparent and careless about my judgements to others' lives. If I saw their skirt slightly ripped, I'll tell it to my friends and you know what will happen next, everyone will know that issue and judge as if they're perfect. We're all like that, you know, right?

I wasn't thinking about what will others would think or if they would be affected in what I am gonna say. I was always like that.

And yesterday, I was about to answer the bashers of my queen. Their nonsense comments and opinions are all trash for me. And that's what made me realize that trashes are made to be trashed. Why would I bite their trap when it will just destroy my queen? Why would I be intimidated by their nonsense things and reply blahblahs when it will just worsen the situation?

Yas, I never forgot the things about my queen.

She's classy, elegant, beautiful, etc. Think about the good characteristics of a queen, look at her, and there! You accidentally found it.

As a JSL, I know that she's a good person you should think of as your role model.

Be with her. Be like her.

And yep, because of her...

The girl in me is a woman now.

sorry for the errors.

We love you, our queen jonaxx!