Epilogue/ forever and ever.......

I was walking alone...oh! So lonely
A mask on my face..
Passing through time....not seeing anything
Nothing made me smile
Then you came.....like the whirling wind
And took my breath away
I fell for you....as smitten as I could be
I feel for you...yes! Love does do that to you....
I want to be your love...
I want to be your everything....
Love like none, love that is everything....

"Look at the stars...the sky is so clear..." his gaze was on her, he had never felt so content...he kissed her on her temple, as he warmly embraced her....
"Hmmn..it is beautiful...." they were lying under the Parijat tree, on a fragrant bed of flowers. She looked up at the clear sky. Indeed she had never seen so many stars in the sky....
"Rudra, I love this place, it feels like we belongs here....Here we can be just Rudra and Gaura...." her smile told of her happiness.
"I know what you mean....earlier....before you came...to Kundalgad. I would come here and send many a nights watching the stars. I don't know why but I never felt lonely here." His fingers were combing through her silky curls.
"Will you be happy here, Gaura. Life will be pretty simple...nothing much happening...Kundalgad is very secluded. Nothing much happens here. We can't compare to Abhaneri or its comforts." he couldn't stop that moment of doubt from creeping in.
"I don't know about what will happen, I can't predict that. Yes! Abhaneri was my home but by birth, and Kundalgad is chosen home. I love it here....the place, it's people, their warmth and simplicity all of it....I wouldn't change any of it. But I do know this Rudra Namisha Aare, that.... you...are my life and everything seems so exiting when you are around. I love you!" She kissed his forehead, his eyes, his lips, drawing a sharp breath. How could you love someone so...so much, that life was meaningless without him...
"I love you too Kaushiki Shakti Ranawat....I am never letting you go, I will bind you to me in every way there is....you are mine..." fire burning intensely in his eyes... " and I can fight with the whole world....for your love.." his thumb caressing her jaws, just being with her gave him such joy. He did not want to think of a moment of his life without her.
"Rudra...thank you!" She smiled shyly.
"For what?..." he was entranced by her shy smile. She was so smart and yet so innocent.
"For loving me...for believing me...you know love had no place in my life...I..I was passing through life..and then I saw you and I felt something...not love..no! I was so attracted to you..and then the more we met, the more I wanted to be with you. I loved your determination your strength...I fell so badly in love with you. And was I scared? I certainly did not know what to do...but you...you made me believe in us...in our love..." he held her firmly in his arms as he kissed her with all the love in him. She was Shiva's gift to him....his Gaura....
"Let's make a promise here...now....to be everything to each other
To holding hands and walking together till our last breath..........
And they did time came to an end for them.....together

My love for you...is a journey...
Starting at .....forever
And ending at never.......

Dear reader,
Thank you for sharing Rudra and Gaura's journey with me. I hope you have enjoyed it as much as I have. It was difficult at first, but as I let my characters unfold, things came to life on their own. I will soon be starting my third book,
"LEAVE IT TO DESTINY"
It is a short story again, set in post independent India.....
A story of Pakhi......And....Aadav.
Two such different people who found love,
or you can say that love came upon them
Because that was their destiny