Scene 29 - Thanks

We have returned to Tracy Island. The seas swaying over the rocks of the island, palm trees swaying also over the island. We are inside the Tracy villa, the Tracy family gathered once again like earlier, sat in their exact same positions. Jeff is turned around at his desk facing the communication panel behind him as the yellow light is lit to show the transmission, a vocal radio link with the World President.

World President:

And to conclude Mr. Tracy, we owe you our gratitude to the strange arrival and all I want to say once again International Rescue, is thanks.

Jeff:

That's perfectly fine Mr. President. We're just glad to help out.

World President:

One more thing Jeff, are you sure that you can contain the IronSword? He seems like a dangerous figure I don't want to have let lose.

Jeff:

We can make sure that the IronSword is put away safely sir. Somewhere where he can't escape.

World President:

Very well Mr. Tracy, goodbye.

Jeff:

Goodbye Mr. President.

The radio is turned off.

Gordon:

Well, all's well that ends well.

Jeff:

Yeah. Well Doctor, Rose, we owe you a great debt in this reality. Surely you would like to be congratulated by the World President, or... have some award for defending our world against beings from your dimension.

Doctor:

Ah, well, that really is kind of you Mr. Tracy, but it was you who really did save Washington and all.

Virgil:

Do you reckon we'll see any more beings from your universe come through to ours then Doctor?

Doctor:

Oh, doubt it. Doubt it very highly. That was just a coincidence that he flew at such an incredible speed and jumped through the walls of reality to escape and funnily enough ended up here. To be fair we shouldn't even be crossing them anyway. You could much easier a while ago, well sort of. That trip wasn't exactly the smoothest ride.

Brains:

Y-yeah. So now there a-are other realities and d-dimensions outside our o-own.

Rose:

F.A.B.

Doctor:

F.A.B.

The two crack up again.

Grandma:

But you never told us though Doctor, who are you two? Where do you come from? And how can you pass through these different realities and all that?

Doctor:

Well I'm not human. Rose is though.

Rose:

Oi! Well at least I'm not made of plastic and string?

Doctor:

Fair enough.

Rose:

(Smiling) Autons!

Scott:

What are you two saying?

Doctor:

Oh. Nothing Scott. Just comparing one self to one's adversary, and to one's hot model, literally, Rose?

Rose:

I'm never gonna here the end of this am I?

Doctor:

Nah! Never.

Jeff:

Speaking of where you come from, would you mind showing us exactly your form of transportation. It feels rather unearthly to see a twentieth-century police box standing next to a swimming pool.

Doctor:

It would be my honour Mr. Tracy.

Brains:

Y-yes. It s-seems like a-a rather peculiar form of tr-trans-sportation. Must be r-rather cramped inside. You wouldn't mind if I, err, had a chance to inspect the, erm, circuitry?

Doctor:

Oh I think you'll find the circuitry quite unique Brains. Off we go! Ha! You're going to love this!

The Doctor leads the way down towards the swimming pool excitedly, as the others begin following. Rose rises after him as the others follow, but Alan stops her. All that is the left now in the villa now is Alan, Rose Kyrano, and Tintin – the latter two the last to be leaving.

Tintin:

Come along father.

Kyrano:

Yes my daughter. I would still like to get the chance to speak to the Doctor. If he knows us so well then perhaps he could explain...

Tintin:

What father?

She overhears Rose and Alan left in the centre of the lounge.

Alan:

Hey Rose, that trip in Thunderbird 3 still sound cool later?

Rose:

You've already got yourself a girl mate.

Alan:

Or how about at least I show you how she takes off?

Rose:

Nah. I already seen it.

She then simply leaves him.

Tintin:

Alan!

Alan:

What?