Chapter 13: A Bright Morning!

You woke up to the feeling of intense warmth. A wave of relief washed over you as you rolled over, coming face-to-face with a familiar Champion.

"W-wha? O-oh yeah...We slept together..." You murmured, rubbing the sleep from your eyes. When you realized what you said, you immediately blushed.

"Wait w-what?! I can't say it like that! We just slept...in the same area?! Y-yeah that works...His hair...looks so fluffy..."

You reached out to touch Leon's hair, but hesitated when you noticed his calm expression.

"Probably not the best idea," You murmured. "I don't want to wake him..."

"I don't mind."

You almost screamed when Leon spoke. You immediately sat up, a shocked look on your face.

"L-Leon?! You're awake?!" You exclaimed.

Leon's eyes slowly opened as he smiled at you. He sat up, rubbing a hand through his messy hair.

"Mhmm! Sorry Y/N, I overheard you talking and couldn't help myself," Leon explained.

"...How much did you hear?" You asked.

"Not much. Just the part about us sleeping together~"

"T-that means you heard everything!!!"

Leon laughed and you turned away, your cheeks flaring.

"I guess I did. Good morning Y/N~" Leon pulled you into a warm hug, setting his head on top of yours. "How did you sleep?"

"M-morning. I slept pretty well," You murmured. "I'm also warm now so..."

Leon laid back on the couch, pulling you along with him.

"You haven't gotten all your hours of sleep yet. Why don't we stick together a little longer?" Leon suggested. He wrapped his arms around your waist, his lips brushing across your neck.

"L-leon, don't you think-" Your breathing hitched when Leon's soft lips pressed against your neck. "...t-that t-this is unprofessional?!" You exclaimed.

"Hmmm....maybe," Leon said. He leaned forward to whisper in your ear. "...Not that I care~"

A knock on your door caused both of you to perk up, stopping the conversation.

"Is that Raihan?" You asked. You tried to move off the couch but Leon held you in place.

"It is. But can we just ignore him? I'm not finished with you yet," Leon pouted.

"Leon that's rude. We can't just leave him out there," You said.

The door swung open, causing you to jump in surprise. Raihan walked into your room, wearing a large but slightly agitated grin.

"Well well....What do we have here?" Raihan said, his eyes resting on the two of you. "I leave for a couple hours and you two are already sleeping together?"

"What!! No, this isn't what it looks like!" You exclaimed.

"It's exactly what it looks like....." Leon murmured.

"Shut it, Leon!!" You said. You turned back to Raihan. "I was cold that's all! H-how did you even get in the room?"

"You dropped your keycard," Raihan said, moving over to the couch. He lifted Leon's cape off the two of you. "Well, at least you're both dressed-"

"Of course we are!!! I said nothing happened!!" You exclaimed.

"So you can sleep with her but I can't Champ?" Raihan asked.