Chapter 15: A Favor Due!

"Y/N, how could you go through with this?!"

"Sorry Leon. I lost the battle. So I owe Raihan a favor."

You were referring to the double battle that Suicune participated in. Raihan did mention wanting a favor if you lost, and you reluctantly agreed.

You adjusted your shirt and slipped on a jacket. Once you finished looking in the mirror, you smiled and turned to Leon.

"A date isn't all too bad. Honestly Raihan could've asked for something way worse," You explained.

"I can't think of anything worse," Leon murmured. You laughed and grabbed your bag.

"Well I definitely can."

"That's great and all but can we get to the date already?" Raihan interrupted. "I'm dying to get Y/N in my bedroom."

"I-I take back what I said. I may not survive this!" You exclaimed, a bright blush across your face. Leon's eyes narrowed as he turned his attention to Raihan.

"....What?" Raihan said. "I'm just staying optimistic. You two slept together, I don't see why I can't join in on the fun."

"She only slept with me because she was cold," Leon explained.

"Yeah, sure. Keep telling yourself that Champ."

Leon sighed and turned back to you, placing both hands on your shoulders.

"Y/N. If things go bad, which I expect them to, call me," Leon said.

"It's alright. I should be able to handle Raihan...for about an hour tops," You joked.

"Glad to hear, Princess. Now let's get it on already."

"S-shut it, Raihan!!"

~

To your surprise, you were really enjoying the date. Raihan made great company and you never suffered from a dull moment. After the two of you finished eating at a restaurant, you insisted on visiting a park. Mainly to avoid the clingy fans.

And also because you wanted to swing.

"That food was delicious Raihan! What was it called again?" You asked, swinging your legs back and forth.

"Kedgeree. And glad you enjoyed it, Princess."

You smiled and slowed your swing to a stop. Once you climbed off, you struck a silly pose, your hair blowing in the wind.

"Wait," Raihan said. "Hold that pose."

You laughed and held your pose for the picture, and even motioned for Raihan to join in. After the two of you posed for as many pictures as you could take, you smiled and looked through then.

"Oh...These pictures are so cool...Could you send them to me?" You asked, walking right next to Raihan.

"Of course," Raihan said. He had a large grin on his face. "So, tell me about yourself Princess."

"Well I originally visited Galar to sightsee. My plans changed the second I stepped into this region. Thanks to a certain Champ," You joked.

"So, are you enjoying the view?" Raihan asked, winking a little.

"Of Galar? Very much so~ The pokémon are interesting, the people even more...Hey Raihan, why are you so tall?"

"I don't know how to answer that princess, I'm just tall."

"Do you hit your head when entering through doors?"

"On occasion."

You laughed and continued.