4. Non dom

" no, thank you I don't want milk pink treat from you." Arthit starts to walk off , this elder! From morning  he is making his life full of potholes and he plans to huff off in a quite aristocratic manner, well thats what he had in mind  ..but a tanned strong arm stop him,  appearing in front of his waist , and he stares at the strong muscle .. and the takes in the musky scent .. yumm..

" not so soon my monster . We need to discuss things ."

" no discussion required , you are my third year senior I am your junior end of topic and I am leaving ,pls remove your strong muscled arm from my path." Yikes .. a slip of tongue and caught and bowled ! Arthit mentally punches himself!

" strong muscled arm, hmm, .. can you see them , do you like them." Kong's chest is almost touching Arthit's back , Arthit can feel the hairs of his neck rising . He tries to keep calm, nothing can happen here , this man has no power on him, his heart is not thumping,  no no, Arthit remember, he pep talks to himself , just outside the gym door , Kong's own classmates and he is sure not far his own friends are waiting for him..he is powerless over you .. no heart don't thump so loudly he may hear your beats !

" Arth." Kong softly but sternly Calls..

Oh shit this is not happening as Arthit turns to meet the hot lust filled eyes  .. he can't ignore that call, he just can't ignore ..

" why Arth, why are you always running away from me ? we could have kept in touch ."

" with whom? I know only phi earth and no phi kong ."

"Come on, i was going to say you my real name if only you showed up on our date ."

" for that idiotic non date, date you mean."

" arth please ." And kong turns his face up , his fingers below his chin , Arthit closes his eyes immediately .. the fingers feel like fire on his skin.. this man still has so much hold .. on why oh why he has to loose his virginity to this one and that night was hot hot super hot and well the night after and..

Arthit shakes his head trying to clear the mental images as kong smirks seeing him cutely shaking his head from side to side in no motion, he wants to kiss these pouty flushed cheeks, the soft lips but he knows Tay or anyone can walk inside any moment and they need solution from this stalemate situation not become gossip fodder again ..

and there this tiny winnny problem of his parents insisting him to meet someone for business reason this Saturday. He leaves Arthit's chin reluctantly and takes two steps back, no , he cannot mess up more of what is already is a quite messed up start to whatever they started and discontinued about two years back..

" Arthit can we date ."

Arthit stares shocked ! He is a freshman, he is a third year senior, and they have a bad history and he wants to date him!

" how is it possible ?"

" why not .. I want to again get to know you . We can try dating like normal people do before taking things any further.."

Arthit starts to laugh ... is this man even real !..

"phi Earth, you tied me up the first night and banged my virgin ass mercilessly and now you want normal. You want dom sub play with me again? Tell me the real truth! I have an ass that you can't seem to forget and you want to reminisce again right, your dirty fantasies ?!"Arthit is getting angry but he also feels his stomach fluttering, his cheeks getting more flushed after the outburst hearing the absurd words of the senior .. this man always makes him feel all this unknown emotions . He is dangerous Arthit , bad for your heart .. knot why are you not calling me idiot ! He starts cussing his friends in his mind ..