9. the talk before after

🥵🥵🥵🔞🔞(little bit)😂😂

" ahhh...hhh..phi Ea...rth le..t m..e c..um PL...zzz.."

Arthit struggles against the handcuffs, as his phi Earth pounded into him while holding the base of his shaft , not letting him cum.
His skin has burning reddish marks from the soft leather crop beatings he has been subjected to before..his butt cheeks raw from the spanking, that made him hard and engorged, bloody hell he is so aroused..he is buildup to the core, wanting to erupt like a volcano for so long now..but he is not allowed..you see, he is getting punished . Lets go a few hours back..

( Imagine that to be Kong's hand..sigh)

They have gone to explore the pristine grasslands of Alps and the snow clad mountains today in the morning. Tana and Tay discreetly leaving  the two of them to enjoy each other's company again like the last six days.

Tay for once wants Kong to try something different with his so called sub relationship.. and Kong has to agree outside bedroom too, for the first time he is having so much fun. Arthit is an amazing company! A glowing ball of energy inside the confines of their bedroom for the last five nights  and also outside , always keeping him on edge and making him laugh and feel ecstatic even  when both of them are fully clad and respectable..He is like a baby jumping around, getting excited with the cold nip in the air, the first glimpse of the snow clad mountains reaching out to the sky and , the never ending savannah stretching far and wide..

They had gone for the free fall ride through the grasslands and the slope, shouting and laughing at every sharp turns and curves. Kong loves clicking pictures and the younger, he has to agree is absolutely photogenic. The pristine backdrop and the clear blue sky occasionally getting covered by the floating clouds, only making the younger more alluring and the photos, oh so perfect..

Everything is going so right, Kong looks at their entwined hands as they make their way up for the mountain top cafe for their famous hot chocolate,  he sighs thinking that they only have three more days. Arthit and Tana are planning to go back to Thailand, after that. Kong has all plans of following them with Tay but they have to visit Tay's promised visit to his sister in  Zurich before that.

There are only two  Big problems with this perfect scenario though.  One,  Kong has still not revealed his real name to Arthit, he doesn't exactly know why ..but he guesses it's mainly because the of the way Arthit screams " "phii..e..ar..th" while cumming does something for his libido..his alias name sounds so good through his moans while he is coming undone ..he has often wondered will his real name sound that enticing ? Stupid question and he knows it's all just a farce excuse!

If he asks his own self he knows the real answer though., He is scared?!

Arthit is threatning to open doors for some unknown emotions within him..he doesn't understand relationships except being Dom to his sub..Arthit makes him feel like a fish out of water.. So a tiny part of his brain is also happy that everything will come to an end in three more days..that he can go back to his routine life as the younger will be gone far far away..but.. ,that's a big but with a capital B , more problematic than the enticing butt the younger owns..

Second is Arthit's attitude, all the time Kong has tried to talk about his dominant personality Arthit has taken it as play. He has, enthusiastically with his all teenage horny hormones, have embraced their sexual activities with bondage, light spanking and even nipple clamps and use of ball gags..Arthit has already said to him multiple times, that he enjoys those activities with him but Kong knows Arthit doesn't understand the situation clearly. He doesn't comprehend the fact that Kong can only be Dom..he doesn't enjoy nor crave vanilla sex or so called normal relationships..