10. fiesty sun

" Achoooo" and Tay comes forward from another side of the gym, surprising Kong and the first year gang.. Bright , Prem, knot, Eva and Nam all stare shocked!

What was phi Kong doing with phi Tay. " But  didn't phi Kong come from another side? They stare at each other's faces while Tay keeps on coughing and sneezing

" Ohh sorry sorry, I think I  caught something bad Kong.. what are these first years doing here."

Kong composes himself, immediately understanding his best friends save the day plan..he masters up his best head hazer voice and speaks..

" They were just being their immature and nosy selves. tomorrow all of you will get punishment for your pure show of callousness. go back to your dorm now and be present for tomorrow's last gathering before freshy games. Disperse now."

All of Arthit's friends run off but Nam and Eva stop a little far away as the boys still keep walking fast in front..knot notices their absence and turns back and comes towards the girls who are whispering to each other..

" We are already in trouble..what are you girls up to again?"

" Knot Arthit's mobile is still with you? "

" Yes, he doesn't want to receive his step mom's phone call, nor his mom's. It's little complicated, his family..don't ask me anything more."

" Ok, point taken, so you go and check his dorm room as we all go back to the library to finish the assignments. I have a feeling Arthit is not in his dorm room. He was there with phi Kong."

" Eva..stop this. I am sure there is something more to this that which meets the eye. So we better be keeping away not snooping away ! ."

" Hey, hey, but I want this hot couple to be together,like together together,  have you seen the way Arthit becomes all pink anytime phi Kong's name is mentioned casually!"

" And by snooping on them you are trying to play Cupid, exactly how that works Eva?" Knot's voice is full of sarcasm..

" It soothes our fujoshi heart. You are so no fun." Nam and Eva both looks with disdain at Knot, while bright and Prem starts snickering at the back..

" I am not snooping on Arthit and I am coming with you all to library"

Knot declares..and bright is about to jump and volunteer for the task for snooping happily when a bike with two people in black helmets whooses past them towards the dorm..but Eva recognises Arthit's backpack..

" That was Arthit!" Eva exclaims..

" Stop imagining him everywhere.., I didn't see any bike parked around that area,.. let's go back to the library and Bright if you want to go to dorm to check.. be my guest and go on pls."

"No need Bright, he will be present there . You are all fools.. phi kong definitely knows places to hide bike after three years of campus life..Arthit must not have been the only one, he has brought behind the gym room to make out in this last three years! I have heard many stories about our ice moon hazer and how he is with his dates. .. But phi Kong seems different with him, he himself approached and sat with him in the library and spoke to him."

The friends stay silent for sometime, they all heard rumours about phi Kongpob and they are not pleasant. Suddenly they start to feel protective about their cute friend too as realisation dawns , what they are doing is definitely childish right now but what if their friend gets really hurt through all this immature game?!.

" Hey Phana and Arthit also will look nice, he is sure to become campus moon, and moon and sun together will be so romantic" Nam breaks the silence.