Chapter 7🖤

May 12, 1994
DeVanté Swing

Call me crazy for falling for a vampire but I really and truly don't give a fuck

Call me crazy for falling for a vampire but I really and truly don't give a fuck. Most people would think Desire's a monster but she's far from that. It's kind of fucked up that I've fallen for someone who I won't be able to grow old with, that's the only thing that hurts me about this shit. But I just want to enjoy what we have for right now and make every moment count.

Desire and I made ourselves comfortable in my kitchen as she cooked a nice, hot breakfast for us.

Thank goodness I finally have a woman here to help a brotha out.

"When's yo birthday?" I asked Desire while she flipped the pancakes. I plopped myself up on the island in the middle of my kitchen as I watched her with her back turned to me as she stood in one of my oversized t-shirts. "October 5th. When's yours?" She glanced at me.

A smile began to form on my face, "that explains it, we both libras. Mine's September 29th." I said proudly. Desire looked back at me and gasped, "aww we're like 6 days apart! That's dope." She laughed at turned back to the pancakes.

I jumped off the island and went to lean up on the counter beside the stove where the finished pancakes were placed. I took one off the plate and ripped a piece, throwing it into my mouth. Desire looked at me in disgust, "there's no syrup on that." I looked at her and shrugged, "so? I'm hungry." I said taking another bite and she smacked it out of my hand.

"Go get the damn syrup- and put the shit on a plate, stop eating it with your hands. How old are you?" She said playfully as she began to make some scrambled eggs. "Well shit... sorry mom." I chuckled and walked over to the fridge to get the syrup.

I closed the fridge and walked back to the counter, opening up the cupboard to get a plate. "So you a vampire right? So how come you able to walk around in the sun? Ain't y'all supposed to be like.. allergic to that shit?" I asked curiously while squirting the syrup over 4 pancakes.

Desire snickered and brought the pan with the scrambled eggs over my plate to add some to my meal, "this guy said 'allergic'. You're so cute, you know that?" She put the pan and spatula down and lifted up my shirt she was wearing. She pointed at her belly button ring, "this is what protects me from the sun. K-Ci got it customized for me. I didn't wanna use a necklace or ring because they're easy to lose." She explained and pulled the shirt back down.

I moved towards her with a side smirk on my face, "hol' on, lemme see that again..." I slowly raised up her shirt and got good grip of her ass cheeks. "Can you stop?" She giggled and tried to fight me off.

"Nope. C'mere." I swiftly picked her up with her arms and legs wrapped around me and placed her on the island.

"I thought you were hungry." She said with a fake attitude as I kissed and sucked on her neck. I trailed my lips up to her face and looked into her eyes, "I am. Just not for food anymore." I said. She bit down on her lip while her eyes started to glow, telling me she was ready to ride my face on this kitchen floor.