Chapter 26🌘

Ala Kazam
DeVanté Swing

"Nigga, can you go the fuck to sleep?! Out here makin' mad mothafuckin' noise in the middle of the goddamn night!" Snoop yelled at me from his bedroom window.

I used my hand to levitate a brick from the pile that was stacked up in the corner of the garden and I quickly shot it up in Snoop's direction, in which he successfully dodged.

"Fuck you, De!" He shouted.

I snickered at him and flicked him the middle finger. He brought his head back inside his room and shut his window.

I decided to come out to the garden since I couldn't sleep and use this time to practice more on my magic.

"Aight, what else can I use..." I trailed as I looked around for my next object.

My eyes landed on Amaru's baseball bat, "perfect."

I stretched out my arms towards the bat and released my power through my palms. I watched it levitate in the air and I used my hand to swirl it around in circles before swiftly sending it across the garden.

"Shit!" I whisper shouted as the baseball bat accidentally hit a large statue of King Adonis.

I sprinted over to the statue and picked up the bat that was now broken in half. "Maru's gon' fuck me up." I mumbled to myself as I stared at the severed object.

My eyes trailed up Adonis' statue and a mean mug grew on my face, "ugly ass nigga."

I turned on my heels with the broken bat in my hands, ready to go back inside when I suddenly heard a voice muffling from somewhere. I furrowed my eyebrows and turned back at the statue.

It was a soft, female voice that sounded like she was singing. I dropped the bat and tried to listen carefully.

"What the hell..." I began to slowly start walking as I followed the voice which was leading me behind the big statue.

I felt my foot step on something hard. I tapped my foot on it a few times before moving it away.

I squatted down and noticed a handle. The voice was definitely coming from whatever was down there. I eyed my surroundings before lifting the handle up.

It was like a passageway to a tunnel. I could hear the singing voice a bit more clearer but wondered why the fuck someone would down here. But then again, it is King Adonis. That man is full of all types of fucked up surprises.

Out of curiosity, I decided to go down the steps and into the tunnel. There were torches lit up to help direct me.

As I listened to the woman's voice, which started to sound quite familiar, a heavy feeling struck my head. "Agh!" I stumbled into the wall as I held on to forehead. "What the fuck, man!" I hissed at the intense pain.

" You give good luv in the morning or late at night
Every second to minute it gets me high
Good luv in the morning or late at night
It's amazing how our luv could feel so right... "

Images of Desire and flashbacks of all the moments we spent together suddenly rushed through my mind, rapidly.

" You give good luv in the morning or late at night
Every second to minute it gets me high... "

I could hear the voice sing again and soon the words started echoing in my head. Once I realized that this was my song, the flashes stopped on the night when I sang to Desire after I found out she was a vampire.