Chapter 19❤️

Ala Kazam
Desire Hemera

"I'm back everyone!" Sarafina flew in from the kitchen window and into the dining room where we were all waiting for her.

It was now the day after the party. After we got back to Giselle's house, I informed everyone of De's strange behaviour. We all knew something was off with him and vowed to do anything to get him to come back home with us.

Sarafina offered to help, letting us know that she could provide us with some magic to assist. She left the house earlier today to search for some fairy dust back in The Land Of Fairies. This specific dust she brought back is supposed to be used for turning others invisible. The plan was to to use it in order to get into King Adonis' castle without being seen and look for clues that could provide us with information on what's been going on with De.

"I was only able to fetch enough dust for 4 of you. So who's it gonna be?" Sarafina asked as we all gathered around her.

"ME!" Dalvin, Static, Jojo, and myself quickly shouted in unison and shot our hands up.

"I'll drive." Tony insisted.

"I'm coming too." Aunt Abby added, causing Tony to smirk at her. "I knew you couldn't stay away from me." He licked his lips and Aunt Abby gave him a disgusted look.

"Boy please! I'm only coming because of them." She pointed at the 4 of us. "If anything goes wrong, I need to be there to help."

A few moments later, we were on our way to King Adonis' castle. My heart was racing as we got closer to our destination. I looked over at Dalvin who was biting his thumb nail, nervously, as he stared out the window. Static was bobbing his head to the music coming from Marcus' walkman that he let him borrow, and Jojo was fast asleep with drool dripping down the side of his mouth.

I looked back out the window and my eyes suddenly widened at the sight of the castle. "Holy shit." I mumbled to myself.

"Dang

"Dang... now I see why De don't wanna come home." Static slowly removed his headphones and stared at King Adonis' palace in awe.

Tony parked the truck far enough from the castle but close enough for us to run back if things don't go smoothly. Sarafina flew off of Aunt Abby's shoulder with her bag of fairy dust and sprinkled it on to us, one by one.

"This should last for about 40 minutes to an hour but it's not safe in there, so try to be out in 20. Alright?" Sarafina instructed and we all nodded our heads before completely going invisible.

We hopped out of the truck and began our walk up to the palace. "Be careful!" Aunty Abby shouted from the passenger's seat.

Once we approached the front door, we stood there staring at the guards who had no clue of who was in front of them. We glanced at each other, noticing that we were the only ones who could see ourselves.