Chapter 16🌘

Ala Kazam
DeVanté Swing

It's been a long ass time since I last seen Desire and the rest of the crew

It's been a long ass time since I last seen Desire and the rest of the crew. I honestly stopped caring for them after my first few days in this new world. I expected them to come get me out of here within 48 hours but I guess I was wrong. There was no sign of those mothafuckas at all and it was fine by me. My heart grew angrier as the days went by and soon enough, I just stopped giving a fuck.

I thought Chance was going to kill me but surprisingly enough, he didn't. He brought me to this gigantic castle-looking house and introduced me to his boss who was actually the king of Ala Kazam - King Adonis. We got acquainted real quick and he soon introduced me to the rest of his people. Everyone seemed to be cool and we got along really well. It felt like I never even left Brooklyn but instead, just met new people. They got weed here and everything. And I cant lie, the women are fucking gorgeous. Not to mention, they all love me but... of course they would. Just look at me.

I also ended up developing magic. I don't know how but the shit is cool as fuck. The guys here at the castle helped me with perfecting my new abilities. This world was dope as hell to me, I felt so free. I even went ahead had the side of my face tattooed and grew my hair out. Like I actually got hair now, not no twists or that hairstyle Mary gave me back in Brooklyn. I was a whole new man.

"Aight everyone, take a seat and listen up!" Chance caught everyone's attention in the castle's conference room.

We all sat down at the long, rectangular shaped table and brought our focus to him.

"King Adonis has some serious shit he wants to talk to y'all about." He gave us a stern look before turning around to signal the guards. Adonis walked in and stood there staring at us for a few moments.

 Adonis walked in and stood there staring at us for a few moments

He chuckled and shook his head before taking a seat, "damn. Y'all needa be a bit more happier when y'all see me." He clasped his hands together in front of him on the table.

Snoop, another one of Adonis' men, kissed his teeth and twisted up his face. "Man, watchu got us here for?" He questioned Adonis and took a hit from his blunt.